Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Can't trade certain cards

Go down 
+3
BlackObsydian
KuroStar
SafaryLeo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SafaryLeo

Can't trade certain cards Empty
PostSubject: Can't trade certain cards   Can't trade certain cards I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 12:18 pm

Hello everyone

I'm new to this forum so pls dont spam me with rude answers. I've been trading some cards in last time and realized that i cant trade few cards: Selina, Verne, Grace, Giselle, Bristol and Dolo. All the others are tradeable so i cant understand whats wrong. Can someone please help me? Crying or Very sad 

Thanks
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Can't trade certain cards   Can't trade certain cards I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 2:19 am

Thread has been moved to the Game Discussion
Back to top Go down
BlackObsydian

BlackObsydian

PostSubject: Re: Can't trade certain cards   Can't trade certain cards I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 2:25 am

SafaryLeo wrote:
Hello everyone

I'm new to this forum so pls dont spam me with rude answers. I've been trading some cards in last time  and realized that i cant trade few cards: Selina, Verne, Grace, Giselle, Bristol and Dolo. All the others are tradeable so i cant understand whats wrong. Can someone please help me? Crying or Very sad 

Thanks

Welcome to the forum!
I don't know about Dolo, but all the other cards you mentioned are either from some Login bonus or from some kind of fanta celebration and are meant to be untradable. If you check on the wiki you'll find which cards can be traded and which can't.
Back to top Go down
SafaryLeo

PostSubject: Re: Can't trade certain cards   Can't trade certain cards I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 3:54 am

thanks a lot for the answer. i guess i'll have to keep 'em
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: Can't trade certain cards   Can't trade certain cards I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 7:19 am

SafaryLeo wrote:
thanks a lot for the answer. i guess i'll have to keep 'em

Or feed them lol
Back to top Go down
xfalconhunterx
☆☆☆
xfalconhunterx

PostSubject: Re: Can't trade certain cards   Can't trade certain cards I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 3:27 pm

SafaryLeo wrote:
Hello everyone

I'm new to this forum so pls dont spam me with rude answers. I've been trading some cards in last time  and realized that i cant trade few cards: Selina, Verne, Grace, Giselle, Bristol and Dolo. All the others are tradeable so i cant understand whats wrong. Can someone please help me? Crying or Very sad 

Thanks

There's a fairly large list of untradable units at this point.

Eunos (4*) was the first, I believe.

Grace was next, then Selina and Verne. Then Bristol.

After that, there were multiple event reward units that were untradable (Scrios, Lazward - after they corrected her, Pastorus, and more.)

They're meant to be untradable, and the upside is that it gives entry-level players a means to attempt to participate in the game. When I first started, 6*'s were the standard and traded for high values. 7*'s were god cards and were almost impossible to acquire without large amounts of spending.

At present, that mantle has moved to 8* cards, which cannot currently be traded. There are unconfirmed rumors that they already are tradable in JP, but I can't get confirmation. Krishna and Rose were for a short time, but as with Lazward, it was not intentional and was corrected with maintenance.
Back to top Go down
Roanmarvel
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Can't trade certain cards   Can't trade certain cards I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 4:56 pm

SafaryLeo wrote:
Hello everyone

Thanks

Gonna guess that you have Dolo set as leader?

You can't trade your current leader away.

If not, then I don't know why Dolo would be greyed out.
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: Can't trade certain cards   Can't trade certain cards I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 8:36 pm

xfalconhunterx wrote:
SafaryLeo wrote:
Hello everyone

Thanks

After that, there were multiple event reward units that were untradable (Scrios, Lazward - after they corrected her, Pastorus, and more.)

They're meant to be untradable, and the upside is that it gives entry-level players a means to attempt to participate in the game. When I first started, 6*'s were the standard and traded for high values. 7*'s were god cards and were almost impossible to acquire without large amounts of spending.

At present, that mantle has moved to 8* cards, which cannot currently be traded. There are unconfirmed rumors that they already are tradable in JP, but I can't get confirmation. Krishna and Rose were for a short time, but as with Lazward, it was not intentional and was corrected with maintenance.

Eunos and Pamela were the first. They're rank reward for "rookie rank" and also the reason for my big break.
Back to top Go down
fairyboy

PostSubject: Re: Can't trade certain cards   Can't trade certain cards I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 3:32 pm

xfalconhunterx wrote:
SafaryLeo wrote:
Hello everyone

Thanks

hihi...one of my friend juz create an ID to play and he gt the login bonus unit-Bristol...but when i read the instruction over the banner, i noticed that they have write either the Argento nor Bristol can be traded.
http://splashurl.com/mkp7ohv
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't trade certain cards   Can't trade certain cards I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't trade certain cards
Page 1 of 1