Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

6 star Sojourn

Go down 
+10
po1102
Amasuro
Spacebug
BlackObsydian
KuroStar
xfalconhunterx
Vaati
Ceres
lucentSwallowtail
Rapicell
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BlackObsydian

BlackObsydian

6 star Sojourn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6 star Sojourn   6 star Sojourn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 4:25 pm

Ceres wrote:
So you are not my ally so you cant  judge if i am active or NOT.
I am active, if active means for you play the game 24 hours are day, than you really are obsessed with Fantasica.
I am actice, but i dont grind this game, and i wont spent on mass Dack für Mass Items now.
I tried for this event, and in total i was investing 60€ for one event?!
Thats  insane, and the game total cheated on me:Prove:
I used for the normal quests 6 Tears to start it, after i beat the boss, my rank was going up for 200 ranks everytime i beat the boss.
But to some point it jus stopped, and the last time i made the quest my rank was only pushed for lausy 30 Places.
Thats what i call betraying User and sucking Money right out of theme, for packs, and let them spent more.
I will not support that kind of system anymore, i dont need to grind a game to proove that i am an active ally, and your the one to talk here lol, since you know that it well,although we are not allys.
I will think wisely about it again, if i want to risk it again to spent on Items for Events.
Because on this Way Mobage is making much more Cash in a short amount of time, by doubeling the prices for Packs like Step Up Packs, or just cheats on the Rank.
It was pretty dubious that my rank was going up with choosing the same quest,  up to 200 ranks, than it just stopped.
Pretty  obivously something is wrong there, and for that corrupt System i wont just keep spending, thats insane.
If you wanna to this fine, do it your way.
But dont expect others to this, and stop calling theme non active, because they dont wanna grind 24 Hours a Game.

I will use that advice and only invest in Invest Items in the future, but only for events who really gave you a REAL Chance for winning, and not just start slowing down your ranking score, when you  got before a higher Rank with the same quest.

I am out of here and tired of this  disscussion.

Yeah, mobage totally scammed you...or maybe you just reached a point at which ranks are more spaced and you just need more points to rank up. And step ups cost more because they give higher chance at drawing rarer cards (whether that's true or not is up to question), and actually nobody forces you to buy anything. I think you have not really understood how thia games works, so stop complaining (or at least do it on something worth it).
Back to top Go down
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: 6 star Sojourn   6 star Sojourn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 4:59 pm

Well thats it for now, i am quiting here my account I´ve think i´ve understand more than enough how this game work: Put more money in in it and you win, dont and expect anything to get, So much for that, i dont care if someone believes me that my rank was stuck, and even if kept on doing those quests not really changed anymore.
For me now here is it over, i seriously know how to play a Game Lmao 60€ ist nothing?
I hate spoiled kids who dont have to work for their money and all and are just using Daddys Creditcards, and most of the gamers are around that age in fantasica:Kids.
So keep on spending if you still want to, do  that nasty behaviour you talk about others, well its over for me here now,  and now i can see why People start to begin to hate Spenders: Your behaviour is like: I am not active, and you assume i dont have a clue of how to play the game and 60Euros is nothing..lmao..how blind can someone be, work for the same amount of money,  before you talk like 60€ are nothing.If you do work for that amount of money and still burn that money, you seriously are really blind, not everyone is born with a golden spoon in their mouthes.
Its a lot of money, and nothing like talk from spoiled Kids/Adults.
I an done here, bye bye.
I invested 3 draws in Step up Packs, and boy did i get a lot of rare Units..nope only trash coming out from it like 3*4*Units..THAT SURE WAS RARE!
Also the Hyper Packs just expensive, 1 6*per Pull is promised, all it did was the last time just throw at me 3 times with 4* 4* i already albumed before!
Yupp its betraying Users, and i will not support it anylone, and not answering to any kind of talk more that goes on like :You dont have a clue how to play that game, and the amount i spented is low..Lmao, just arrogant and snobish.
I hope my account gets deleted quick, because i dont really wanna stay here any longer or get harassed, If Fantasica really would that be great, not so many people would have begin to quit that game, but hey listen to your own complaiments and keep spending on 100, no what do i say:1000 Of Dollars and Euros, just for some pretty Art und strong Units, and i am the one who has no clue?
Real funny..i am out of here.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: 6 star Sojourn   6 star Sojourn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 8:16 pm

well i can see now why you think you got scammed, you read english as poorly as you type it, anyway i enjoyed your short stay here

6 star Sojourn - Page 2 3osrj1
Back to top Go down
SnowTempest
☆☆☆
SnowTempest

PostSubject: Re: 6 star Sojourn   6 star Sojourn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 3:40 am

I think you're just misreading some of the text. At least it seems that way, what he meant wasn't "60Euros isn't a lot", what he meant is what it is relative to the spenders in this game. Some of the high rankers spend 1000s in one event so relatively to them, its a rather small percentage.

As a semicasual-spender, I've seen both sides. You spend a few hundred and pull nothing but junk, but the thing is. After that you wouldn't want to spend anymore, rather spend on say a console video game and spend hours on that. You choose to spend on the game then you just have to accept what the game gives you. Otherwise don't spend, easy way out.

On the 'Free' side of things, I've earned more in value than the money I've actually spent. It just takes a lot of time, effort and luck. Slowly I've accumulated my LE cards only via trading, no ranking done at all. I've only started ranking 6*s just about recently, which I didn't spend any money on. zilch, nothing.

I'm not sure what you see as 'active' in this game. But ranking generally well in events usually means spending most of the time for the duration of the event. I sleep for like 8-10hours per day and I can still catch up in ranking for 6*s. Though I have a large supply of Potion(P) and TE(P) for all the days I spent on this game through Roulette to back me up in events, which I don't use much of. I still have 209 potion (p) and 200+ worth in hero pts. Just a matter of what to use it on.

You don't necessarily have to spend on this game, you just have to find your way around it. Just try to think outside the box, there's other ways to get good cards other than ranking.
Back to top Go down
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: 6 star Sojourn   6 star Sojourn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 9:30 am

My english is goid enough,although if it was that bad you wouldn`t be able to understand my point so go to hell.
Back to top Go down
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: 6 star Sojourn   6 star Sojourn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 9:31 am

My english is good enough,although if it was that bad you wouldn`t be able to understand my point, but it just prooves how arrogant other people are, since most americans only speak one language,i speak 3. :p have fun harassing me, i wont answer any more.

Last edited by Ceres on Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: 6 star Sojourn   6 star Sojourn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 9:34 am

I think i have enough of beeing treated as a non active bad player, or like an english native speaker so bann me, delete me i don`t care anymore,my patience is over.
Back to top Go down
joeladams20
☆☆☆
joeladams20

PostSubject: Re: 6 star Sojourn   6 star Sojourn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 10:41 am

6 star Sojourn - Page 2 9294e303dde8a3bed12a4e2e352ad510594d789965c020edae90416a35c8fa15
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: 6 star Sojourn   6 star Sojourn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 11:43 am

Should someone just close this thread? It's escalating too quickly.
Back to top Go down
Amasuro
☆☆☆
Amasuro

PostSubject: Re: 6 star Sojourn   6 star Sojourn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 3:36 pm

Yeaaaaah...I think this threads pretty much done
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: 6 star Sojourn   6 star Sojourn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 8:36 pm

Ceres wrote:
My english is good enough,although if it was that bad you wouldn`t be able to understand my point, but it just prooves how arrogant other people are, since most americans only speak  one language,i speak 3. :p have fun harassing me, i wont answer any more.

Harrassing you, have you even read our comments?! I believe not, none of the forum members who posted has even any intention of harassment and we're just helping you to understand the game, if you keep continuing to be arrogant, fine, be that way.

Besides, I have been inactive before, leading 5* Melissa for months, I'm sure SnowTempest and my other ancient allies know what I'm talking about ( telling me to buy a 6* LOL, but still darn stubborn Razz) and I have never ever being treated badly or anything.

But still, nobody is going to respect you for that attitude you just shown

Last edited by KuroStar on Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: 6 star Sojourn   6 star Sojourn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 1:20 am

Ceres wrote:
Well thats it for now, i am quiting here my account I´ve think i´ve understand more than enough how this game work: Put more money in in it and you win, dont and expect anything to get, So much for that, i dont care if someone believes me that my rank was stuck, and even if kept on doing those quests not really changed anymore.
For me now here is it over, i seriously know how to play a Game Lmao 60€ ist nothing?
I hate spoiled kids who dont have to work for their money and all and are just using Daddys Creditcards, and most of the gamers are around that age in fantasica:Kids.
So keep on spending if you still want to, do  that nasty behaviour you talk about others, well its over for me here now,  and now i can see why People start to begin to hate Spenders: Your behaviour is like: I am not active, and you assume i dont have a clue of how to play the game and 60Euros is nothing..lmao..how blind can someone be, work for the same amount of money,  before you talk like 60€ are nothing.If you do work for that amount of money and still burn that money, you seriously are really blind, not everyone is born with a golden spoon in their mouthes.
Its a lot of money, and nothing like talk from spoiled Kids/Adults.
I an done here, bye bye.
I invested 3 draws in Step up Packs, and boy did i get a lot of rare Units..nope only trash coming out from it like 3*4*Units..THAT SURE WAS RARE!
Also the Hyper Packs just expensive, 1 6*per Pull is promised, all it did was the last time just throw at me 3 times with 4* 4* i already albumed before!
Yupp its betraying Users, and i will not support it anylone, and not answering to any kind of talk more that goes on like :You dont have a clue how to play that game, and the amount i spented is low..Lmao, just arrogant and snobish.
I hope my account gets deleted quick, because i dont really wanna stay here any longer or get harassed, If Fantasica really would that be great, not so many people would have begin to quit that game, but hey listen to your own complaiments and keep spending on 100, no what do i say:1000 Of Dollars and Euros, just for some pretty Art und strong Units, and i am the one who has no clue?
Real funny..i am out of here.

Okay, I just read this and I'm just going to say this...

1. Most of the gamers are around the kids age? Maybe you should try to do a survey on that to prove what I'm going to say is wrong, but from what I've seen, most players, I would say the majority... in this game are over 20 years old

2. 60 Euros is probably 'considered nothing' in the game , simply because its just that difficult (and really, drawing a 6* and 7* is a miracle, thats how low the probability is) to draw a 6*. In fact, you acknowledged that you yourself know that 7* is really hard to get, players are spending thousands on 7*. Besides, at first I believed you meant to say that 6* are hard to get through spending, and that is true to some extent, but then you mentioned 6* are hard to get from the market which is definitely not what really is happening in the game.

And of course, in reality, 60 Euros is a lot to spend on games... but that's just actually the beginning, there are much more hardcore spenders that doesn't just spend 60 Euros but thousands of US dollars, not just in Fantasica. In fact, this is one reason why some games have survived for very long.

For the Step Up Packs, it's quite impressive if you managed to draw a 6* in Step 3, getting trash 3* and 4* is the norm in these packs. For the Hyber Packs, if you actually seen it correctly, its the probability of the drawing a 6* multiplied, NOT GUARANTEED 6*!

3. We are not saying or in your own brain, accusing you, that you don't know how to play this game, we are just saying that's not how things REALLY work here and that what you believe is not really true.
Sure, falcon and Amasuro may have probably shut you down FOR SAYING THAT 6* are hard to get (and no, NOT on the spending part), but what they are saying is what the reality is in the game. I believe what the other forum members have brought up is sufficient enough to say that 6* are not really that hard to get. After all, you can just advertise that you want to buy this particular unit and stuff like that and probably find a cheap unit out of the many that are selling. Also, loveless has provided examples of how much 6* were in the past too. New players are WAY better off than those in the past.

4. In every game, there will always be quitters, not every game is perfect. There is always some fault here and there and players quit for different reasons. Some players do quit and come back later when they have enough time, from what I mentioned previously, massive dedication is required in the game.

5. I don't know what is going on in your head, but what I can tell you is this, you are just bringing the harassment to yourself.

SnowTempest's comments are the best I've seen to address what is the problem here.

Oh yes, by the way, I need to emphasise on this again and in case if you did not read the forum rules, please, please remain friendly in these forums. You already said " go to hell " and really, that is what I DO NOT WANT to see in this forum so I'll lock up the topic later. If you continue to be this aggressive in the future, the moderators will take the necessary action. (If you want to say I'm the one aggressive, perhaps you should try to reflect on your own actions instead of criticising others all the time)
Back to top Go down
Spacebug
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: 6 star Sojourn   6 star Sojourn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 4:04 am

@Ceres, I've been taught that if 1 person is telling you you're wrong, then you could dismiss that as their problem. However, if more than 3 persons are telling you the same thing (separately from each other), then you have to seriously consider that the problem could be you. Especially if you don't find support for your side.

On that note, I agree with Kurostar's post. Every single word of it.
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: 6 star Sojourn   6 star Sojourn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 5:56 am

I'm going to lock this thread, because it is supposed to be about the 6* card Sojourn and not a discussion thread like it is now.

It's not even a discussion anymore, it's a fight about something that definetely doesn't belong in THIS thread. If you really want to discuss about it, open up a new thread, BUT try to calm yourself. All of you, because a discussion is supposed to be calm and not like this.

Also, Ceres, I'll adress this problem openly, because KuroStar and I did that once with xfalconhunterx(nothing against you, Falcon, lol) too: Please try to restrain yourself. People have their own opinions and you've to accept their opinions too, but what I'll also advice you: Read what everyone is writing. I don't know if it's a language barrier or if you're just not reading it, but for some reason you dismiss a lot of informations in their posts. Also it's not the first time, because I already warned you in a another thread when a user simply stated their opinion that Fantasica isn't a free-player friendly game and they want you to spend, but for some reason you took it offensive and it ended up in a argument and I openly told you to calm down.

Also, because for fun, I'll throw this in: I'm a pure free player and I've a Neolith Unit, Ridill and several 6*s and no, I'm not spending my whole life on Fantasica. I couldn't resist.

CLOSED until further notice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6 star Sojourn   6 star Sojourn - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

6 star Sojourn
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2