Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Selecting 4* Cards

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Deribelle

Deribelle

Selecting 4* Cards Empty
PostSubject: Selecting 4* Cards   Selecting 4* Cards I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 5:22 am

Hey, guys (hopefully that's the right place to create this topic).

I have almost 60 4* cards and I wanna to get rid of a good part of those. I was hoping you could tell me wich ones are the best (like a top10) so I could keep only them? Thank you in advance! Here’s the list:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rinnell

Rinnell

Selecting 4* Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selecting 4* Cards   Selecting 4* Cards I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 5:47 am

You should get rid of the ones you can find in standard card packs since they'll always be around. 4*s aren't really worth much, but if you had to keep some, keep the ones you've won through events, like Falkirk or Zashiki Warashi.

But really, since there's so much to go around, just pick whatever you like if you can't decide. Most of the ones I keep just have pretty art, haha.
Back to top Go down
Kanata67
☆☆

Selecting 4* Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selecting 4* Cards   Selecting 4* Cards I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 5:56 am

I'd add ifrit and lady sun to his list. I keep my bat wing girl 4*s and all 10 deploy cost ones for filler myself
Back to top Go down
Deribelle

Deribelle

Selecting 4* Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selecting 4* Cards   Selecting 4* Cards I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 6:12 am

Thank you the both of you. I was hoping to keep the strongest ones, such as Canon, Dhimitrios, Oberung and Diamond, and ones I like a lot such as Molnyia and Lyyli. I still only have one 6* and a few 5*, so having some good 4* around can be helpful :)The problem is that I heard that fast units, such as Angela and Yuriya are also great, with good DPS.
Back to top Go down
Mhazard

Mhazard

Selecting 4* Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selecting 4* Cards   Selecting 4* Cards I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:53 pm

I'd say keep Helmut, Lady Sun and Mermaid, you can hardly fetch them again if you get rid of them, the others... If you have a 5* or 6*, feed those 5* or 6* with the rest of 4*s and soon they'll be near to maxed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Selecting 4* Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selecting 4* Cards   Selecting 4* Cards I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selecting 4* Cards
Page 1 of 1