Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Phone and Ipod freezing when I try to do quests?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyDavia

LadyDavia

Phone and Ipod freezing when I try to do quests? Empty
PostSubject: Phone and Ipod freezing when I try to do quests?   Phone and Ipod freezing when I try to do quests? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 9:20 pm

On my alt account I logged in on my phone (samsung galaxy s4), but when I tried to do quests i got a black screen. Didn't think much of it because I was buying an ipod and knew I could register on it. So I bought the ipod touch 5th gen and registered it today, but it has the same problem on my ipod? Everything else works fine, but if I click the quest tab the screen goes black and I can't back out.  I can still click the icon that leads to my profile, but other than that I have to close the app. any way to fix this?

Last edited by LadyDavia on Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Phone and Ipod freezing when I try to do quests?   Phone and Ipod freezing when I try to do quests? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 9:22 pm

LadyDavia wrote:
On my alt account I logged in on my phone, but when I tried to do quests i got a black screen. Didn't think much of it because I was buying an ipod and knew I could register on it. So I bought the ipod and registered it today, but it has the same problem on my ipod? Everything else works fine, but if I click the quest tab the screen goes black and I can't back out.  I can still click the icon that leads to my profile, but other than that I have to close the app. any way to fix this?

What device are you using? I suggest that you do not use the old devices...
Back to top Go down
LadyDavia

LadyDavia

PostSubject: Re: Phone and Ipod freezing when I try to do quests?   Phone and Ipod freezing when I try to do quests? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 9:25 pm

samsung galaxy s4 and ipod 5th gen....not old, both bought in the last few months...
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Phone and Ipod freezing when I try to do quests?   Phone and Ipod freezing when I try to do quests? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 9:40 pm

LadyDavia wrote:
samsung galaxy s4 and ipod 5th gen....not old, both bought in the last few months...

Samsung Galaxy S4 has no problem since my sister uses it and has no problem playing Fantasica, I think it's your Internet Connection while its loading the quests, otherwise the problem is with your phone...
Back to top Go down
LadyDavia

LadyDavia

PostSubject: Re: Phone and Ipod freezing when I try to do quests?   Phone and Ipod freezing when I try to do quests? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 9:45 pm

nope...my main can still do quests on both devices....
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Phone and Ipod freezing when I try to do quests?   Phone and Ipod freezing when I try to do quests? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 9:47 pm

LadyDavia wrote:
nope...my main can still do quests on both devices....

I really got no idea what to do, maybe someone else has a better idea of what's happening. Besides, the bug you're experiencing now is very rare... In fact, this is the first time I've heard of it.

Send a ticket to Mobage here
Back to top Go down
LadyDavia

LadyDavia

PostSubject: Re: Phone and Ipod freezing when I try to do quests?   Phone and Ipod freezing when I try to do quests? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 9:50 pm

nvm I figuered it out!!!! I thought maybe it was stuck because it's the same phone right? my main has done all quests so I usually farm 44-6. and when I open quests on my main it automatically takes me there. So what if on ym alt my phone tries to take me to 44-6, but I only have 1-1? gonna test this...brb
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Phone and Ipod freezing when I try to do quests?   Phone and Ipod freezing when I try to do quests? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 9:51 pm

LadyDavia wrote:
nvm I figuered it out!!!! I thought maybe it was stuck because it's the same phone right? my main has done all quests so I usually farm 44-6. and when I open quests on my main it automatically takes me there. So what if on ym alt my phone tries to take me to 44-6, but I only have 1-1? gonna test this...brb

Oh yea, I completely forgot, if your main does the quest that you alternate account did not unlock, the alternate account will have a black screen when going to the quest.

You're right, if it's the same phone you're using , no matter which account you are using, pressing the quest tab will bring you to the quest episode that you have done most recently.
Back to top Go down
LadyDavia

LadyDavia

PostSubject: Re: Phone and Ipod freezing when I try to do quests?   Phone and Ipod freezing when I try to do quests? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 9:54 pm

KuroStar wrote:
LadyDavia wrote:

Oh yea, I completely forgot, if your main does the quest that you alternate account did not unlock, the alternate account will have a black screen when going to the quest.

You're right, if it's the same phone you're using , no matter which account you are using, pressing the quest tab will bring you to the episode that you have done.

lol that's what I was thinking. I tested it and fixed it. I did 1-1 on main, logged out, logged on to alt, and vwala! no black screen! Now I just need to only use my ipod and I should be good. <333
Back to top Go down
LadyDavia

LadyDavia

PostSubject: Re: Phone and Ipod freezing when I try to do quests?   Phone and Ipod freezing when I try to do quests? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 9:56 pm

this issue should be in the faq, it would be awesome in case others have this problem
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Phone and Ipod freezing when I try to do quests?   Phone and Ipod freezing when I try to do quests? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 9:59 pm

LadyDavia wrote:
this issue should be in the faq, it would be awesome in case others have this problem

The person that owns the FAQ is currently away... but actually this should be common knowledge. Besides, with the issue of Device Registration, we won't encounter this 'glitch' all the time.
Back to top Go down
Amasuro
☆☆☆
Amasuro

PostSubject: Re: Phone and Ipod freezing when I try to do quests?   Phone and Ipod freezing when I try to do quests? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 12:04 am

LadyDavia wrote:
KuroStar wrote:
LadyDavia wrote:

You're right, if it's the same phone you're using , no matter which account you are using, pressing the quest tab will bring you to the episode that you have done.

lol that's what I was thinking. I tested it and fixed it. I did 1-1 on main, logged out, logged on to alt, and vwala! no black screen! Now I just need to only use my ipod and I should be good. <333
Wow, I've had this glitch forever when I switch from my main to my alt and never thought of this. I feel stupid now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phone and Ipod freezing when I try to do quests?   Phone and Ipod freezing when I try to do quests? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phone and Ipod freezing when I try to do quests?
Page 1 of 1