Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Willie, how good a unit is she?

Go down 
+4
Vaati
PuYang
UkyoSonoda
seanlink
8 posters
AuthorMessage
seanlink
☆☆☆☆
seanlink

Willie, how good a unit is she? Empty
PostSubject: Willie, how good a unit is she?   Willie, how good a unit is she? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 8:59 pm

I got Willie from the training event and was wondering how good she is? I still have her as monster form as i've heard she's worth more that way if I want to sell her.

How does she compare to other 6* missile units? The 15 DC seems good for filling up my Guild Wars team.
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: Willie, how good a unit is she?   Willie, how good a unit is she? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 9:35 pm

Could possibly be a decent filler at 15 DC. MLB seems to have just under 125K arena attack and the Snipe arena skill. However thing about snipe is it targets the unit on their side with the lowest max HP. Which in most cases means it's not helping kill the tank everyone else is hitting. Also it seems like the number of units that actually have Snipe is quite small so building a snipe focused team would probably be difficult.
Back to top Go down
PuYang
☆☆☆☆☆
PuYang

PostSubject: Re: Willie, how good a unit is she?   Willie, how good a unit is she? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 9:59 pm

I recruited mine and plan on keeping her as a good 15DC filler. Snipe to kill enemy event 4*s wherever they are placed ;D
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: Willie, how good a unit is she?   Willie, how good a unit is she? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 3:06 am

Her only weakness are Backstabbing units like Closer and Lunarie, as with any 15 DC her HP is low.

Other than that, a filler unit that can sometimes do a little extra damage at the weakest unit makes her as good as Jill (less damage, yet better target).
Back to top Go down
PangCY
☆☆
PangCY

PostSubject: Re: Willie, how good a unit is she?   Willie, how good a unit is she? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 8:56 am

just make sure you get something to cover Willie in GA, be it Cosmos, Ombre or anything with 200 range.

else, afew backstab can end her little tiny hp (common weakness for low dc)
Back to top Go down
superk4y

superk4y

PostSubject: Re: Willie, how good a unit is she?   Willie, how good a unit is she? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 10:01 pm

How good is she? She is officially the highest damage 15dc filler at the moment.

And her sprite is very cool as well with her mini gatling gun Wink
Back to top Go down
wulf

PostSubject: Re: Willie, how good a unit is she?   Willie, how good a unit is she? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 7:54 am

In guild battle she has 118.4k attack compared to Jill 106.7k

She also has higher Atk than my 25 DC units

Aksana having 117.2

I like her Smile
Back to top Go down
maxintoronto

PostSubject: Re: Willie, how good a unit is she?   Willie, how good a unit is she? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 7:20 pm

i use 5 dc 30 units, and a few charles, got no room for any dc 15 cards.

so if you ask me... keep her as a mon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Willie, how good a unit is she?   Willie, how good a unit is she? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Willie, how good a unit is she?
Page 1 of 1