Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

I Feel Cheated....

Go down 
+9
Danaerys83
ippo04
dnonamus
King-Shawe
kelvgoh
clocksprocket
ElysianField
chaosbladeuk
pnoytroi
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

I Feel Cheated.... Empty
PostSubject: I Feel Cheated....   I Feel Cheated.... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 3:26 am

That they still haven't announced the next event yet lol. Oh well.

/\/\/\
. .
d >__< b
Back to top Go down
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆
chaosbladeuk

I Feel Cheated.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Feel Cheated....   I Feel Cheated.... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 4:19 am

I think it's a welcome break. They don't need to have events every week (although I would like them to put something where you can level up monsters without feeding Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

I Feel Cheated.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Feel Cheated....   I Feel Cheated.... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 6:19 am

yes they do need events every week.
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

I Feel Cheated.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Feel Cheated....   I Feel Cheated.... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:24 am

ElysianField wrote:
yes they do need events every week.
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

I Feel Cheated.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Feel Cheated....   I Feel Cheated.... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:24 am

(but I like when some of the events are low pressure, like mina's trials Razz)
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

I Feel Cheated.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Feel Cheated....   I Feel Cheated.... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:31 am

well that's true but i do want an event , grinding levels is fun , but not when that's all you can do
Back to top Go down
kelvgoh

kelvgoh

I Feel Cheated.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Feel Cheated....   I Feel Cheated.... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 8:06 am

I am about to die from all these event. Draining my sleep and time. pale
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

I Feel Cheated.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Feel Cheated....   I Feel Cheated.... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 8:15 am

then don't join them all so much Razz
Back to top Go down
kelvgoh

kelvgoh

I Feel Cheated.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Feel Cheated....   I Feel Cheated.... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 8:26 am

Haha, I actually stopped for 2 events. Too tiring to be honest
Back to top Go down
King-Shawe
☆☆
King-Shawe

I Feel Cheated.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Feel Cheated....   I Feel Cheated.... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 8:27 am

Look on the bright side... at least there's still Login Bingo...

Back to top Go down
kelvgoh

kelvgoh

I Feel Cheated.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Feel Cheated....   I Feel Cheated.... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 8:29 am

If we do get that LAST one that is. Hahhahahahahaha.
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

I Feel Cheated.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Feel Cheated....   I Feel Cheated.... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 8:35 am

King-Shawe wrote:
Look on the bright side... at least there's still Login Bingo...

but thats only once a day Sad
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

I Feel Cheated.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Feel Cheated....   I Feel Cheated.... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 10:21 am

Yea, at least more Mina's Trials to hold us over for the next event
Back to top Go down
dnonamus
War Hero [Rare]
dnonamus

I Feel Cheated.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Feel Cheated....   I Feel Cheated.... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 10:33 am

I would like a less intense event. Something where we are not competing against the community.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FantasicaHelp.com
ippo04

ippo04

I Feel Cheated.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Feel Cheated....   I Feel Cheated.... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 11:33 am

I haven't taken an event seriously since DT...but I do welcome big events to hopefully deflate the TE market thanks to big burners. Otherwise, people will just sit on stacks of TE and out muscle most traders.
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

I Feel Cheated.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Feel Cheated....   I Feel Cheated.... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 12:32 pm

mina trials event would be perfect for that
Back to top Go down
Danaerys83
Peace Keeper [Retired]
Danaerys83

I Feel Cheated.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Feel Cheated....   I Feel Cheated.... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 1:59 pm

I have to agree that a competitve event every week is tiresome and if you like to be on top of the leader board, quite bank breaking. They should do these maybe one week a month with the rest consisting of something lighthearted where we just win little stuff like personal TEs/Pots. Or even something to promote the different aspects of the game like cut the cost of enhancing by 50% for a week. Or give a 25% enhancing or quest exp boost for a week. Maybe 2x card drops from training. Anything that would keep players interested without exhausting them or their bank accounts all the time...
Back to top Go down
King-Shawe
☆☆
King-Shawe

I Feel Cheated.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Feel Cheated....   I Feel Cheated.... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:57 pm

^ I feel the same. Re-running recruitment events would also be nice, give people a chance who failed last time to try again, and give players who have nothing to recruit a chance to help friends and make moeny selling stones.

I agree with the personal exhaustion from the competative events - this week and last were so great not feeling that pressure. But it's nice to have them spaced out nicely so you have a shot at new cards and prizes.

I'm starting to wonder, since no banner was posted, if next week won't indeed be a "week off" for everyone?
Back to top Go down
ippo04

ippo04

I Feel Cheated.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Feel Cheated....   I Feel Cheated.... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 3:11 pm

I'm thinking "week off". It would be very surprising to see them release Keys Getia and Samurai Princess gatcha (I'm guessing) with zero warning.
Back to top Go down
Avyel
Queen of the End [LEGENDARY]
Avyel

I Feel Cheated.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Feel Cheated....   I Feel Cheated.... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 3:13 pm

King-Shawe wrote:
^ I feel the same. Re-running recruitment events would also be nice, give people a chance who failed last time to try again, and give players who have nothing to recruit a chance to help friends and make moeny selling stones.

I agree with the personal exhaustion from the competative events - this week and last were so great not feeling that pressure. But it's nice to have them spaced out nicely so you have a shot at new cards and prizes.

I'm starting to wonder, since no banner was posted, if next week won't indeed be a "week off" for everyone?
That'd be nice too.

I'm hoping for trials or week off.

Been a pretty crazy two-three weeks so far. XD
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

I Feel Cheated.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Feel Cheated....   I Feel Cheated.... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 5:05 pm

I want the goddess coconuts.
Back to top Go down
King-Shawe
☆☆
King-Shawe

I Feel Cheated.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Feel Cheated....   I Feel Cheated.... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 5:08 pm

^ Minerva has them. That was clever of me.
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

I Feel Cheated.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Feel Cheated....   I Feel Cheated.... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 5:14 pm

King-Shawe wrote:
^ Minerva has them. That was clever of me.
Minerva? Nah, Gloria has been enhanced much farther.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

I Feel Cheated.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Feel Cheated....   I Feel Cheated.... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 10:22 pm

Recruitment events? SOUL STONES FARMING!
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

I Feel Cheated.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Feel Cheated....   I Feel Cheated.... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 10:47 pm

Danaerys83 wrote:
I have to agree that a competitve event every week is tiresome and if you like to be on top of the leader board, quite bank breaking. They should do these maybe one week a month with the rest consisting of something lighthearted where we just win little stuff like personal TEs/Pots. Or even something to promote the different aspects of the game like cut the cost of enhancing by 50% for a week. Or give a 25% enhancing or quest exp boost for a week. Maybe 2x card drops from training. Anything that would keep players interested without exhausting them or their bank accounts all the time...

All the stuff that you mentioned right there sounds like all the other TCG under Mobage (like RoB, LotC).

Guess we'll find out everything with the update tomorrow morning >_<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Feel Cheated.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Feel Cheated....   I Feel Cheated.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Feel Cheated....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next