Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

looking for a community without hitting the character limit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kimbapping

looking for a community without hitting the character limit Empty
PostSubject: looking for a community without hitting the character limit   looking for a community without hitting the character limit I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 8:48 pm

Hey,

So as one could assume, I'm new to these forums.

I've played a few smartphone games before (?)(cell games? Short games? what are they called?) but I've never been interested enough in a game to really bother joining any communities or forums, until this one.

I'm a casual player, but I'm curious to learn about the value of cards to get what I want without having to rip open my wallet.

And uh, recently, I've stumbled into a decent collection of 4stars and even a 5star, but I'd dig being able to find out their values without having to comb over chart after chart of stats.

But thats besides the point.
I'd dig it if I could meet some likeminded souls here.

So yeah. It'll be a pleasureto meet ya'll.

kimbapping
Back to top Go down
redeemedsoul

redeemedsoul

looking for a community without hitting the character limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for a community without hitting the character limit   looking for a community without hitting the character limit I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 1:58 pm

I'm sure you already know but try ftrade(dot)com -- fantasica trade in google. Then search by name for your respective card. Those prices are usually a little inflated and like all things you need to find a buyer willing to pay what you feel it's worth. Welcome, I just joined the forums too.

-R
Back to top Go down

looking for a community without hitting the character limit
Page 1 of 1