Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Super Legacy Pack

Go down 
+10
Rcybs
predator852
Terecon
Amasuro
aubade888
Minowara
GoldoaWillNotMove
cyndre
ForLulzz
Laerion
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Laerion

Super Legacy Pack Empty
PostSubject: Super Legacy Pack   Super Legacy Pack I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:31 am

Hey,

just wanted to know if there is only the 6* in the Super Legacy Pack.
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

Super Legacy Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Legacy Pack   Super Legacy Pack I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:34 am

The super legacy will give you a guaranteed 6* but it's one time only
Back to top Go down
Laerion

Super Legacy Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Legacy Pack   Super Legacy Pack I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:36 am

I just ment if there is more than 1 card inside. 5000 MC for one card would be damn heavy.
Back to top Go down
cyndre

Super Legacy Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Legacy Pack   Super Legacy Pack I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:48 am

it is one time, 1 guaranteed 6* card, no more, no less, well with a few spikes but no other cards.
Back to top Go down
cyndre

Super Legacy Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Legacy Pack   Super Legacy Pack I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:50 am

I wonder what is the full set available through these packs though. Guess there's no possible 7* or they would have shown it everywhere to give false hopes.
Back to top Go down
Laerion

Super Legacy Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Legacy Pack   Super Legacy Pack I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:52 am

And how does a price of 5000 MC comes from? U think it's worthy it?
Back to top Go down
cyndre

Super Legacy Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Legacy Pack   Super Legacy Pack I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:57 am

Depend what you get, you might get a common 6* worth only 30-40TE in which case you lose, or you could get Lu-Blu or Arana and walk out with a good deal.
Back to top Go down
Laerion

Super Legacy Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Legacy Pack   Super Legacy Pack I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 9:00 am

What are the rates getting out a better one?
Back to top Go down
cyndre

Super Legacy Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Legacy Pack   Super Legacy Pack I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 9:07 am

Dunno, as we have no idea yet what's possible to draw.
Back to top Go down
Laerion

Super Legacy Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Legacy Pack   Super Legacy Pack I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 9:09 am

50€ for one card isn't really an argument for it.
Back to top Go down
GoldoaWillNotMove
☆☆☆☆
GoldoaWillNotMove

Super Legacy Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Legacy Pack   Super Legacy Pack I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 11:20 am

5000MC=50TE

It seems like very good deal to me compared to the regular packs. Unless you pull an alexander or something, you are pretty much guaranteed to get a card worth at the very least half of the money you paid (as opposed to a bunch of 3*s/4*s from the regular packs) and stand a very good chance to double/triple or even quadruple your investment if you pull Orsia, Arana, or Eva.
Back to top Go down
Minowara
☆☆☆

Super Legacy Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Legacy Pack   Super Legacy Pack I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 11:35 am

My impression is that it doesn't pull from the standard card packs, it only pulls from the series sets. That would leave:

Beatrix
Cecilia
Oktavia
Saki
Reve
Seth
Lu Bu
Zhao Yun
Cuniculus
Claudette
Chandelle
Sagrado
Solar
hAragon
hDana
Fraola
Melone
Arana
Orsia
sBorage
Evangeline
Jill

as the available cards. Does that look correct? Anyone pulled an sBorage yet?
Back to top Go down
GoldoaWillNotMove
☆☆☆☆
GoldoaWillNotMove

Super Legacy Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Legacy Pack   Super Legacy Pack I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 11:49 am

Yes, that was what I thought but I was unsure.

Sadly, from what I've seen in RCR, it does not seem that sBorage or Jill are not pullable. (Which is a shame since they super overpriced)
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

Super Legacy Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Legacy Pack   Super Legacy Pack I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 3:16 pm

It seems that Jill, Melone, Reve, Chandelle, Frao and Sbora aren't included. The fact they don't say which ones are included comes off a bit shady to me. They are probably planning to make a "Legacy Pack: Season 2" and include all of the good ones XD. I would only really want Ceci, Eva, Arana, or Hara, personally. The notion of paying 50 dollars and getting Sagardo or Lubu would be sucky. I think it would be better to save for dream packs (they're my favorite type of pack). Or at least a challenger pack that has the possibility of pulling a rare 7*.
Back to top Go down
Amasuro
☆☆☆
Amasuro

Super Legacy Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Legacy Pack   Super Legacy Pack I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 4:48 pm

aubade888 wrote:
It seems that Jill, Melone, Reve, Chandelle, Frao and Sbora aren't included
Wow, seriously? I'm suddenly extremely thankful that I pulled Arana from it.
Back to top Go down
Terecon

Super Legacy Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Legacy Pack   Super Legacy Pack I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 5:33 pm

I bought a pack and got Saki.
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

Super Legacy Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Legacy Pack   Super Legacy Pack I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 9:27 pm

Fortunately, my pride & joy Christmas Reamy dodged the bullet. Unfortunately my homie Evangeline got caught in the blast...
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

Super Legacy Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Legacy Pack   Super Legacy Pack I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 10:59 pm

predator852 wrote:
Fortunately, my pride & joy Christmas Reamy dodged the bullet. Unfortunately my homie Evangeline got caught in the blast...
They might reprint Reamy for xmas packs tho XD.
Back to top Go down
Rcybs

Super Legacy Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Legacy Pack   Super Legacy Pack I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 11:59 pm

I'm staying far away from the Super Legacy Pack. It's too much of a dent on my wallet. LOL

I'm pretty content with my 2 6*s, but another 6* would be nice though at that price not so much. XD
Back to top Go down
Laerion

Super Legacy Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Legacy Pack   Super Legacy Pack I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 6:04 am

I know exactly what u mean Rcybs.
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

Super Legacy Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Legacy Pack   Super Legacy Pack I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 6:21 am

Rcybs wrote:
I'm staying far away from the Super Legacy Pack. It's too much of a dent on my wallet. LOL

I'm pretty content with my 2 6*s, but another 6* would be nice though at that price not so much. XD
My thoughts as well. While it's really a good deal, it leaves me with little spare change, so i'm saving for the moment.

Hoping on an X-mas/New Year deal or something similar.

If not, i'll be saving for a future ranking atempt, probably on the start of the next year.
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

Super Legacy Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Legacy Pack   Super Legacy Pack I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 10:34 am

I doubt Reamy will get reprinted for Xmas. Much like the Halloween event, I think that rumor's only being spread to tank their prices right now.
Even if she ends up on the banner like Vamp, I'm sure they'll just make new Xmas cards.
Back to top Go down
Mitch9280

Super Legacy Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Legacy Pack   Super Legacy Pack I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:04 pm

So, I've got some money to blow...is the jury still out on whether or not this is a good investment?
Back to top Go down
LitDabs

Super Legacy Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Legacy Pack   Super Legacy Pack I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:37 pm

I pulled a cuniculus from it Razz
Back to top Go down
taidell

Super Legacy Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Legacy Pack   Super Legacy Pack I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 10:30 pm

I keep trying to purchase one and keep getting an error! Maybe this is the universe telling me to pick a different box lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Super Legacy Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Legacy Pack   Super Legacy Pack I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super Legacy Pack
Page 1 of 1