Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Dream Box, Hyper Pack or Premium Box?

Go down 
+2
kalivon
Solflack
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Solflack

Dream Box, Hyper Pack or Premium Box? Empty
PostSubject: Dream Box, Hyper Pack or Premium Box?   Dream Box, Hyper Pack or Premium Box? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 3:16 am

I'm thinking about spending 3000 fantapts for the first time since I started playing. Which box should I buy? Smile
Back to top Go down
kalivon

PostSubject: Re: Dream Box, Hyper Pack or Premium Box?   Dream Box, Hyper Pack or Premium Box? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 7:11 am

I would go Dream Box. But don't expect anything good. :-\
Back to top Go down
kungfoolai
☆☆
kungfoolai

PostSubject: Re: Dream Box, Hyper Pack or Premium Box?   Dream Box, Hyper Pack or Premium Box? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 7:47 am

got 3 5* in pack > >
Back to top Go down
http://www.keithlaiarts3d.com/
equals399
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Dream Box, Hyper Pack or Premium Box?   Dream Box, Hyper Pack or Premium Box? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 8:04 am

Don't buy a box unless you want the event items. If you're buying boxes for cards, you're doing it wrong lol
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: Dream Box, Hyper Pack or Premium Box?   Dream Box, Hyper Pack or Premium Box? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 8:21 am

If you're spending those points for the first time, you're better of buying TE with them and trade the 30 TE for a cheap 6*. If you really want to buy any boxes, choose an event you'd like to rank, save enough money for 3 or 4 of them then go for a high rank. You might get some nice cards along the way.
Back to top Go down
M60A1
☆☆
M60A1

PostSubject: Re: Dream Box, Hyper Pack or Premium Box?   Dream Box, Hyper Pack or Premium Box? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 5:25 am

Don't buy a pack! You'll regret it. And even though you pull a
5*, it ain't worth crap. Buy TE/POT and use it to buy a 6*
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t3355-the-thrift-shop-full-of
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dream Box, Hyper Pack or Premium Box?   Dream Box, Hyper Pack or Premium Box? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dream Box, Hyper Pack or Premium Box?
Page 1 of 1