Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Wanted to buy Mobacoins/Fanta Points and got ripped off

Go down 
+2
broom
Caimsen
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Caimsen
☆☆☆☆
Caimsen

Wanted to buy Mobacoins/Fanta Points and got ripped off Empty
PostSubject: Wanted to buy Mobacoins/Fanta Points and got ripped off   Wanted to buy Mobacoins/Fanta Points and got ripped off I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 9:19 pm

I wanted to buy Mobacoins/Fanta Points to buy some Pots, didn't got them, but my Money was taken.

Had anybody else this Problem befor and what did you do?
Back to top Go down
broom

broom

PostSubject: Re: Wanted to buy Mobacoins/Fanta Points and got ripped off   Wanted to buy Mobacoins/Fanta Points and got ripped off I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 10:05 pm

Don't know if this is what you mean:

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t9657-purchasing-bug-be-very-careful-read-this-if-you-buy-coins
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: Wanted to buy Mobacoins/Fanta Points and got ripped off   Wanted to buy Mobacoins/Fanta Points and got ripped off I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 12:44 am

nah I've just had every attempt I ever made at purchasing coins get canceled or error out with both sides blaming the other when I called support.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Wanted to buy Mobacoins/Fanta Points and got ripped off   Wanted to buy Mobacoins/Fanta Points and got ripped off I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:12 am

just wire me some money and i'll test this out for you ^^
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

PostSubject: Re: Wanted to buy Mobacoins/Fanta Points and got ripped off   Wanted to buy Mobacoins/Fanta Points and got ripped off I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:21 am

Ghost_Star wrote:
just wire me some money and i'll test this out for you ^^
The more people testing this out, the more accurate our findings will be so wire me some too XD
Back to top Go down
xfalconhunterx
☆☆☆
xfalconhunterx

PostSubject: Re: Wanted to buy Mobacoins/Fanta Points and got ripped off   Wanted to buy Mobacoins/Fanta Points and got ripped off I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 9:26 am

There are two possible issues, and each issue will be different based on your OS.

Droid: Google likes to "randomly review" your Google Play account. It seems they have a background process that will eventually nab everyone. In short, they block repeated purchases on your Google Play account (regardless of source - Google Wallet, or CC.) If you attempt to make 2 purchases back-to-back, they will flag you. You can submit a ticket, but it's faster to call them. There are two different divisions - Google Wallet and Google. Google Wallet is limited in what they can do and what they will explain to you. They'll tell you to update your address and fully complete your Google Wallet profile. They'll also tell you to wait 5-10 minutes between in-app purchases. None of that prevents the error. There is a listing on your Google Wallet page for transactions. If you have a transaction listed as PENDING, it will probably block any additional purchases until that pending transaction is listed as completed. This is not sure-fire and foolproof, though, and doesn't necessarily mean that you won't get the error. 90% of this is Google's doing. The other 10% is from Mobage and they aren't saying anything other than pointing at Google if it's their fault or promising to follow-up if it's on Mobage. The most you'll get out of Mobage is "we're looking into it," or "your issue has been resolved." Google takes about 8-10 hours to get back to you unless you call them directly. Mobage takes 12-24 hours to respond to you. I am not aware of a support phone line for Mobage.

iOS - Apple Store has a very similar series of safety checks in place and will also place your account in review without warning, explanation, or details. You can call the iTunes support line or you can email. The Apple issue was resolved without any follow-up email from them (or response at all) after 48 hours.

In short, if you attempt to make a last minute purchase in-app t try and get that last little edge at the tail end of an event, you're at risk of account review due to the repeated purchases. There is no way around it and I pressed Google for answers and explanations about why this happens. Even the supervisor I spoke with was vague and limited by what they would disclose. It's clearly an anti-fraud policy, but they advised that the fastest way for Google to resolve such an issue in a time-sensitive manner is to call them directly (they're available 24-7.)

This also applies to purchases in which you placed your order but did not receive the content. Take screenshots of the process, and cross reference those with your Google Wallet transactions. Contact Google first, and then contact Mobage and supply the information. Mobage will be able to match up you transaction, time stamp, and game state to see if you were not given the items you purchased. I have not yet read of an issue like this where Mobage hasn't reconciled the transaction given proof.

Again, most responses to issues via email are likely to take as long as 48 hours, if not more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted to buy Mobacoins/Fanta Points and got ripped off   Wanted to buy Mobacoins/Fanta Points and got ripped off I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanted to buy Mobacoins/Fanta Points and got ripped off
Page 1 of 1