Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Epimeleia value question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
V-Clan

Epimeleia value question  Empty
PostSubject: Epimeleia value question    Epimeleia value question  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 10:24 am

Hey all - does anyone know why epimeleia is worth so much? Doesn't seem like she would be. I'm seeing her on fantasitrade going for 140-300. Just pulled one and wondering this. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
matakaw
☆☆
matakaw

PostSubject: Re: Epimeleia value question    Epimeleia value question  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 10:29 am

Sell her at a right price before he dropped to her standard price.

Her art looks good but the bad thing, she is consider in the SCP or standard card packs so she is not rise up to 300 anymore.

The last person who sell her was at a price of 190-200.
Back to top Go down
V-Clan

PostSubject: Re: Epimeleia value question    Epimeleia value question  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 10:57 am

Thx Mata. Will try.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epimeleia value question    Epimeleia value question  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Epimeleia value question
Page 1 of 1