Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Banking Luna

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snorror

Banking Luna Empty
PostSubject: Banking Luna   Banking Luna I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 4:48 am

I've read tips about banking stuff. So i thried it but it just returns the luna. Is it still possible? Did i do something wrong?
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

Banking Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banking Luna   Banking Luna I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 5:11 am

Yes, it's possible. But currency in Fantasica, be it Luna or tradable Pots/TE, returns to you iventory instead of your inbox on a failed trade.

To bank currencies, the trade must be completed. In other words, should you want to bank Luna, you'll need an ally who will trade your Luna for an equal amount, and then you have to accept the trade. That way, your ally's Luna will arrive in your inbox, which has the same amount as the Luna you've sent him, therefore banking "your" Luna Wink
Back to top Go down
Snorror

Banking Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banking Luna   Banking Luna I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 5:23 am

Ah lol thx thx alot.
Back to top Go down
Snorror

Banking Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banking Luna   Banking Luna I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 5:45 am

Anyone here want to bank 500k luna?
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

Banking Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banking Luna   Banking Luna I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 6:44 am

Send me the trade and i'll help you out, but just this once Wink
Back to top Go down
Snorror

Banking Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banking Luna   Banking Luna I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 6:46 am

Thx. Um i need your id right?
Back to top Go down
Snorror

Banking Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banking Luna   Banking Luna I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 7:20 am

Ah i have it now
Back to top Go down
Snorror

Banking Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banking Luna   Banking Luna I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 7:37 am

Thx man. Ill search an ally for next time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Banking Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banking Luna   Banking Luna I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banking Luna
Page 1 of 1