Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Banking question

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Penglond

Banking question Empty
PostSubject: Banking question   Banking question I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 9:42 pm

What happen if I send a trade request to someone, giving them some 5* cards that I want to bank. They can keep them for themselves if they give me some junk instead?
I don't have close friends to make trades with and I don't want to get scammed /:
Back to top Go down
Methis96

Banking question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banking question   Banking question I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 10:03 pm

If you don't want to get scammed then don't do it...nah jk.

Banking is the action to move units into your own inbox by sending a trade to an ally or random person of your choice. You then tell them to cancel it and the units in the trade go into your inbox instead of your unit list. It's useful for keeping your unit list clean, putting away feeders, and also a way to reorganize your monster defence for your Luna and artifacts. Just make sure they're active first, so you don't get trade locked.

Use the link below and scroll to the very bottom to learn more about banking.
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t3518-faq-got-questions-ask-here
Back to top Go down
Penglond

Banking question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banking question   Banking question I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 10:14 pm

I already read that. What I want to know is that what if I send thade request and they don't cancel it?
What if they decide to accept it?

Thanks for answering Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Methis96

Banking question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banking question   Banking question I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 10:29 pm

Two options:
1. You talk to them and start a trade.
2. Even if they send you trash, you can still cancel it by pressing cancel and it sends them to your inbox. XD

You send them a trade, they offer something and you then have the final choice of accepting or not.
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

Banking question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banking question   Banking question I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 10:32 pm

Even if they don't reply to the trade or cancel it, the system will cancel it automatically after 2 days. If you are banking something that you are in no urgency to draw out again, it doesn't matter if they're not active and leave your trade pending.

If they do decide to offer something for the trade instead, you can always just cancel the trade and your stuff ends up back in your inbox. One thing to note is that luna/pots/TE go directly into the inventory if cancelled.
Back to top Go down
asura08

asura08

Banking question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banking question   Banking question I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 4:19 am

send them to me.. i always cancel trades.. Smile i love to cancel trades.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Banking question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banking question   Banking question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banking question
Page 1 of 1