Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Noob and wandering how to get 5* and stuff by not paying

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Teiy

Noob and wandering how to get 5* and stuff by not paying Empty
PostSubject: Noob and wandering how to get 5* and stuff by not paying   Noob and wandering how to get 5* and stuff by not paying I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 12:30 am

Basically, I want to get in on the whole 5* & 6* cards but I'm trying to do this without paying $10 and stuff. So any advice?
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: Noob and wandering how to get 5* and stuff by not paying   Noob and wandering how to get 5* and stuff by not paying I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 5:25 am

Welcome to the Forum.

Please check the rules if you haven't checked them out yet! ^_^

If you've just started out, you should have 3 tradeable Time Elixiers, which you should keep yourself, since they are the in-game currency you could say. Save them up and grind in Events for Units/Time Elixier/Potions. Potions are also a currecny in-game, but Time Elixiers are more valued, since they've more use for people. Time Elixier skips your cooldown on Quests and it is very useful in Event that required TE.

Potions skips the cooldown for the training.

Apparently, it should be easy for you to get several 5*s, thanks to the 7*s.

I'm going to link you some useful guides:

GUIDE: Getting Started in Fantasica (without spending money)
WALKTHROUGH - Free Player
The Beginners [ GUIDE ] to Trading

Please check these links out. These are very useful Guides and may answer your all up coming questions.

Also, if you've any more questions to ask, don't hestiate to ask, if it's about Fantasica, the sub-forum "Game Discussion" shall be the place for asking question, for anything non Fantasica related, the sub-forum "General Chat" is the place. Otherwise, the guide section has a lot of informations, also links to several Unit/Monster/Arena spreadsheets and etc.
Back to top Go down
Milnaley

Milnaley

PostSubject: Re: Noob and wandering how to get 5* and stuff by not paying   Noob and wandering how to get 5* and stuff by not paying I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 10:00 pm

I also find that once you have access to the later quests the 5 star BT point reward in the panel events is easy enough to aquire as long as you have several hours free each day of the event to play Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noob and wandering how to get 5* and stuff by not paying   Noob and wandering how to get 5* and stuff by not paying I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noob and wandering how to get 5* and stuff by not paying
Page 1 of 1