Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

a new noob!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AscorbicJo

a new noob! Empty
PostSubject: a new noob!   a new noob! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 1:41 pm

Hey all,

Just started the game a few days ago and joined this forum today! I've been enjoying the guides I've read so far, although sometimes it seems like there's conflicting advice on how to level up new cards (feeder strategy and best quests to grind) or maybe it's just complicated and there's no one correct answer. Any tips would be appreciated greatly ^^

Happy hunting!
Back to top Go down
Yutoshi-90

Yutoshi-90

a new noob! Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new noob!   a new noob! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 2:39 pm

Hiya, nice to meet you.

Been playing Fantasica for a couple of weeks now and been doing pretty good, enjoying the game.

You mentioned about leveling up new cards, so far it sounds like I've been using the feeder strategy as I've mostly been progressing onward with quests; might need to try a little quest grinding at some point though.

Anyway, I'm new here too so welcome lol.

Wink
Back to top Go down
Digitallusion

a new noob! Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new noob!   a new noob! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 4:34 pm

Selling 4 star cards for 1 time elixer each My code is 59265142
Back to top Go down
Hunkamajunka
☆☆☆
Hunkamajunka

a new noob! Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new noob!   a new noob! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 9:28 pm

Welcome please do check out my shop for the newbie sale going on =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a new noob! Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new noob!   a new noob! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a new noob!
Page 1 of 1