Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

What The Hell!! Look at this Pic!!!

Go down 
+4
memphiskite
jmoon10
siangaun
jackgu
8 posters
AuthorMessage
jackgu

What The Hell!! Look at this Pic!!! Empty
PostSubject: What The Hell!! Look at this Pic!!!   What The Hell!! Look at this Pic!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 6:41 pm

Hi everyone! Now that i got your attention. I was wonderin what i should do with the 94 TE i currently own. if i were to spend it all on one card, what would it be? and would that be a bad idea?
Question Question Question Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
siangaun
☆☆☆
siangaun

PostSubject: Re: What The Hell!! Look at this Pic!!!   What The Hell!! Look at this Pic!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 6:46 pm

can buy borage with adding some 5*
Back to top Go down
jmoon10
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: What The Hell!! Look at this Pic!!!   What The Hell!! Look at this Pic!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 9:14 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: What The Hell!! Look at this Pic!!!   What The Hell!! Look at this Pic!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 10:15 pm

I came here, looking for a picture.

WHERE IS IT?! ;A;
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Psych

Psych

PostSubject: Re: What The Hell!! Look at this Pic!!!   What The Hell!! Look at this Pic!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 10:23 pm

What The Hell!! Look at this Pic!!! GVQmJee
There.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: What The Hell!! Look at this Pic!!!   What The Hell!! Look at this Pic!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 10:44 pm

Ok, I'm satisfied now.

Thank you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jackgu

PostSubject: Re: What The Hell!! Look at this Pic!!!   What The Hell!! Look at this Pic!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 10:49 pm

Very Happy. advice appreciated guys Razz
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: What The Hell!! Look at this Pic!!!   What The Hell!! Look at this Pic!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 12:39 am

It really depends on your own interests, as in the end, you make the final decision and live with it.

"Are you interested in creating a 5 man team to compete through colosseum events?"
"Do you prefer to have one ultimate card as your leader forever, so you can have allies rely on your firepower?"
"Are you focused on having a unit that assists you through many quests, without the least amount of trouble?"
"Are you only interested in making profits for yourself as a trader?"

If you go for the 5* route, there are plenty to choose from with their prices ranging from 3TE to 20TE. Only the rarest ones get the high price tagged on them by the owners, like Lana & Aludra.

If you plan to get your first 6*, there are a few cheap 6*s to choose from with varying stats and skills, like Morticia or Magnus.

Use the Fantasica Encyclopedia 2.0 Thread to find the units you're interested in, then try searching through Price Check/Trade Advice Thread to find the most reasonable prices on the units you're interested in.
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

PostSubject: Re: What The Hell!! Look at this Pic!!!   What The Hell!! Look at this Pic!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 12:42 am

This is kinda risky but you could increase that 94TE by joining auctions. In auctions, you can buy stuffs cheap! Even 6*! After buying stuffs cheap, you can sell em' at average price for some profits Smile
Back to top Go down
matakaw
☆☆
matakaw

PostSubject: Re: What The Hell!! Look at this Pic!!!   What The Hell!! Look at this Pic!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 12:10 pm

Buy some fresh 4* for 1upTE/set and level up to 40 all that set and sell for more about 5-6TE. You will earn about 10 TE per day if you succeed on trades.
Back to top Go down
wingwu1

PostSubject: Re: What The Hell!! Look at this Pic!!!   What The Hell!! Look at this Pic!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 2:44 pm

I definitely agree with the below if u got the time... i'd do it if i'm not so distracted by all these events.

matakaw wrote:
Buy some fresh 4* for 1upTE/set and level up to 40 all that set and sell for more about 5-6TE. You will earn about 10 TE per day if you succeed on trades.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What The Hell!! Look at this Pic!!!   What The Hell!! Look at this Pic!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What The Hell!! Look at this Pic!!!
Page 1 of 1