Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

How do u deal w ppl atk u like hell??

Go down 
+5
KuroStar
toonreaper666
kalivon
UkyoSonoda
ViolateTerms
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ViolateTerms

How do u deal w ppl atk u like hell?? Empty
PostSubject: How do u deal w ppl atk u like hell??   How do u deal w ppl atk u like hell?? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 1:42 am

Ok, it happened right after guild war 3.
jevon12482 ID:98351873

This guy attacked me for the first for luna or whatever.

However, my profile letter said that I counterattack.
So I did.
and he wrote on my wall why the hell u attack me? you r so evil, or something like that

and i said "since u attacked me first, im gonna revenge! if u dont want to get attack by me, u better not attack me.".

i really dont have enough time to do fantasica thisday, n when i logged in and saw him attacking me tons of times. I told him to stop ( I didnt even counterattack, cuz i got tierd
and he was saying "I love you"(I replied I dont luv u since u atked me) or "I pray for you," " thank you so much, have a nice day"

I just want to make him feel how does the feel like when u get attack a lot for several days.
If u guys got time... could u atk him?

+ its not his first time. 4ppl wrote on my wall saying he also did that to them.

If you dont believe this... i can show u screenshot...

anyway... how do u guys deal w this kind of annoying person?
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: How do u deal w ppl atk u like hell??   How do u deal w ppl atk u like hell?? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 2:39 am

How often is he hitting you? If hes doing it more than once an hour then hes burning off time elixers to do it.

Bank all your luna. Either make an alt and just trade it over or get an ally to help via trading. That guy either isnt very active and thus thinks 10K luna is a lot of money in game. Or he's trying to fluff his battle count.

If he doesn't like getting attacked get allies to attack him as well.
Back to top Go down
kalivon

PostSubject: Re: How do u deal w ppl atk u like hell??   How do u deal w ppl atk u like hell?? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 4:23 am

You are limited to attacking the same person 3 times every day. Revenging over luna is stupid. Go fill your unit list with a bunch of E speed poisonous flowers and waste his time. Works for me. Attacking back doesn't do anything but recover some luna. If u really need that luna you should bank it all so that he can't steal it anymore.
Back to top Go down
toonreaper666
☆☆
toonreaper666

PostSubject: Re: How do u deal w ppl atk u like hell??   How do u deal w ppl atk u like hell?? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 7:52 am

ViolateTerms wrote:

"since u attacked me first, im gonna revenge! if u dont want to get attack by me, u better not attack me."[/b].

Saying this wont have helped you stop the repeat attacks in anyway at all.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: How do u deal w ppl atk u like hell??   How do u deal w ppl atk u like hell?? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 8:15 am

just block him then
Back to top Go down
Resetz

Resetz

PostSubject: Re: How do u deal w ppl atk u like hell??   How do u deal w ppl atk u like hell?? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 8:22 pm

Usually the best way is just ignore the first attack, most of the time is just a random attack.
they have no way to attack you again, unless they write down your ID#.
As soon as you revenge it logged on their Battle history, so he can visit you again.

this is probably too late for this right now so go ahead and attack back until one of you is bore of it and not bother anymore.
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: How do u deal w ppl atk u like hell??   How do u deal w ppl atk u like hell?? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 1:33 pm

I'll share a quick tip: while you can't stop his attacks, you can very well increase their lenght. Placing 30-50 monsters on your inventory as defense will greatly increase the battle lenght, in which, if he attacks in succession, will make him waste a great deal of time. He may get tired and stop the attacks. Placing D speed monsters will make it even more tedious Wink
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: How do u deal w ppl atk u like hell??   How do u deal w ppl atk u like hell?? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 4:05 pm

I agree with Vaati. If you don't have any strong monsters to cater for a basic defense, having 50 slow monsters instead is enough of a deterrent.

You may not be able to stop him taking away you Luna, but at least you can make him waste his time attacking a long drawn-out line and be happy he'll never get back those 5-7 minutes of his time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Resetz

Resetz

PostSubject: Re: How do u deal w ppl atk u like hell??   How do u deal w ppl atk u like hell?? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 8:54 pm

I would advice against put 50E speed to waste time, maybe 20 max.
you loss 50 spot you could have put feeder to level you unit, it is more waste your time, money and effectiveness of enhance than make the other guy suffer.
Back to top Go down
Mhazard

Mhazard

PostSubject: Re: How do u deal w ppl atk u like hell??   How do u deal w ppl atk u like hell?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 4:43 am

My own method is hosting 3 accounts on 3 seperated devices (mine are iPad, my phone, parent's iPad, usually as storages, not for attacking), and then give each account few Lv120 5*s or 6*s, link all 3 accounts as allies, and strike back the attacker at the same time, by 3 attacks x 3 accounts, it's 9 attacks in total, draining them 90000 luna and 9 artfacts within 3 hours (or 10 minutes if TE were used), seeing multiple attackers striking at the same time is already terrifying and intimidating, I'm sure none dares to threaten you again after seeing the attack history. Still, I prefer reasoning with them or asking allies before performing 9x revenge.

as a last resort, go to mobage profile -> my friends -> find friends -> search username - block user to blacklist him so he cannot bother you or beg for your sparing anymore, for a more advanced move, a cruel one, combine blacklisting and 9x attack per day at the same time to harass him back. silent attackers are always more intimidating than those who yell around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do u deal w ppl atk u like hell??   How do u deal w ppl atk u like hell?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do u deal w ppl atk u like hell??
Page 1 of 1