Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Salutations !

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Semedre

Semedre

Salutations ! Empty
PostSubject: Salutations !   Salutations ! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 5:27 pm

Hi there ! I'm just another new player who stumbled across this lovely forum. I'm a bit of a collection-addict so I'd like to complete my album (ohthesweetdreamHAHAHahaa...haha...) which is why you'll often find me trading ! ^v^
I've only been having real nice interactions with people from this game so far, and I sure hope I will keep on meeting great people !
I'm pretty polite and easy-going, but a bit shy, so don't worry if I'm not really talkative, it doesn't mean I have any problem with you !! Especially since this 30 characters limit is a huge problem for me, because as you can see I'm not really fond of text talk and such a limit isn't really the easiest way to effectively interact with people.
However I don't have a kik, so I'd prefer you PM me on this forum if you want or need to talk with me ! Also, you might want to tell me on my game wall if you did send one, since I might not always be checkng here.

That's pretty much all ! Thanks everyone ~
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

Salutations ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations !   Salutations ! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 7:25 am

welcome
Back to top Go down

Salutations !
Page 1 of 1