Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Greetings and salutations to all!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MontyTowers

Greetings and salutations to all! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings and salutations to all!   Greetings and salutations to all! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:42 am

Hello everyone.

I have been playing for a while now. Reached level 100 a few days ago. I thought it's about time I register myself as a member. Been snooping around for sometime mostly looking for cards in the trading section. Am working towards my first 5*. With the luck I had with card packs I think trading is a cheaper way to get cards especially in my case where I am interested in only a select few. I prioritise a unit's attractiveness rather than stats (i suppose everyone can guess I'm a guy Smile Am very envious of my allies with their 5*/6* female units. Without them I would not have reached where I am now. Thanks a milion guys!

I'm a casual gamer. I try to spend as little as possible which makes a 5* like a distant dream. But Norma and Diane are so sexy! Sigh....

I clean up my inactive allies after 1 month of absence and I don't mind taking an ally who is new to help out. My leader card is a max xiahou dun. Feel free to request should I have an opening. But I think at lower chapters the unit/ally limit will reduce if you use a strong unit.

I look forward in interacting with all of you and maybe a deal or two Wink Thanks for your time and attention.
Back to top Go down
Kuntika

Kuntika

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and salutations to all!   Greetings and salutations to all! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 7:08 am

Welcome Monty,

Xiahou Dun is quite a strong 4* atm, the 5*+ will come enough if you keep saving te's
Back to top Go down
MontyTowers

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and salutations to all!   Greetings and salutations to all! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 am

Thanks Kuntika.

Got xiahou dun from the card pack, my luckiest pull so far. Definitely will save and stocked up on TEs. I read the price check threads. Before Fantasica, I never knew people will spend serious money on games like this. Too bad the exchange rate not in my favour. Hundreds of TEs for a fresh 6* and still deemed cheap? Wow..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and salutations to all!   Greetings and salutations to all! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings and salutations to all!
Page 1 of 1