Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Whos better for an arena team?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
drgnasty

drgnasty

Whos better for an arena team? Empty
PostSubject: Whos better for an arena team?   Whos better for an arena team? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:30 pm

Hi everyone!

So I am posting this because I wanted some input from other players as to what you think would be the best arena team? I posted the team I use followed by my other units I have considered using. Please let me know if you thing things should be switched around:)

Current Team:

MLB Lev - 25 DC/ A(S) Attack Speed/ Knockback, 3x Attack
MLB Gilberta - 25 DC/ B Attack Speed/ Slow, Speed Order
MLB Sleipnir (U) - 20 DC/ C(B) Attack Speed/ Knockback
MLB Kyo - 15 DC/ B(A) Attack Speed/ Poison
MLB Edwin - 15 DC/ B Attack Speed/ Slow

MLB Eisberg - 30 DC/ C Attack Speed/ Area Attack
MLB Aqua - 20 DC/ D Attack Speed/ Poison (le 3), Atk Boost M (le 2), Speed Order (le 5)

Thanks for your input:)
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

Whos better for an arena team? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whos better for an arena team?   Whos better for an arena team? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:16 am

drgnasty wrote:
Hi everyone!

So I am posting this because I wanted some input from other players as to what you think would be the best arena team? I posted the team I use followed by my other units I have considered using. Please let me know if you thing things should be switched around:)

Current Team:

MLB Lev - 25 DC/ A(S) Attack Speed/ Knockback, 3x Attack
MLB Gilberta - 25 DC/ B Attack Speed/ Slow, Speed Order
MLB Sleipnir (U) - 20 DC/ C(B) Attack Speed/ Knockback
MLB Kyo - 15 DC/ B(A) Attack Speed/ Poison
MLB Edwin - 15 DC/ B Attack Speed/ Slow

MLB Eisberg - 30 DC/ C Attack Speed/ Area Attack
MLB Aqua - 20 DC/ D Attack Speed/ Poison (le 3), Atk Boost M (le 2), Speed Order (le 5)

Thanks for your input:)
1) There is a thread dedicated to this topic in the Research Lab so if you have access to that area I suggest posting there to help keep the forum clean/orderly (and delete this one), and you will prob get more responses there.

2) Remember there are at least two types of "arenas" It looks like you are building your team for Colosseum - the 5 member 100 dc event? If so you have a nice 5* team full of pretty fast units and quite a bit of KB and slow, so for competing with other 5* players and even some teams with some 6* you should do OK.

3) If you mean Battle Arena type of events (120 dc, 7 units, or Guild Arena type of events) you are lacking power. Speed isn't quite as important in BA as it is in Colossuem and you will need a little more hitting power and/or protection for Lev. So you could move Eisberg in there (or another more powerful unit if you have it, even if it is a bit slow) But if this is your favorite type of event - like it is mine Very Happy - your next card target should be a 6* with 110 range and Iron Wall to protect your weaker/faster units/Lev or at least a a good and fairly powerful "tank" But it's doable! I ranked 138 in Battle Arena 2 with only two 6* units (Eury and Borage) and the rest of my team were fast 4* and 5*s like you have here.
Back to top Go down

Whos better for an arena team?
Page 1 of 1