Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Dream 2 (s) tickets.. do they exist

Go down 
+4
Belhyde
Mecheon
TheRoyaiChaos
tayharlan13
8 posters
AuthorMessage
tayharlan13

Dream 2 (s) tickets.. do they exist Empty
PostSubject: Dream 2 (s) tickets.. do they exist   Dream 2 (s) tickets.. do they exist I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 10:37 pm

I haven't seen one yet, wondering if i'm doing something wrong?
Back to top Go down
TheRoyaiChaos

TheRoyaiChaos

PostSubject: Re: Dream 2 (s) tickets.. do they exist   Dream 2 (s) tickets.. do they exist I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 11:23 pm

I want to know where they are as well.
Back to top Go down
Mecheon

PostSubject: Re: Dream 2 (s) tickets.. do they exist   Dream 2 (s) tickets.. do they exist I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 11:57 pm

I suspect they are just a myth. ^^
Back to top Go down
Belhyde
☆☆
Belhyde

PostSubject: Re: Dream 2 (s) tickets.. do they exist   Dream 2 (s) tickets.. do they exist I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 12:05 am

They exist in (your) dream :3
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: Dream 2 (s) tickets.. do they exist   Dream 2 (s) tickets.. do they exist I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 1:11 am

If they added Dream 2 (s) tickets in teh Dream Pack selection, they'll add it later. Probably on teh second phase of the evet. Be patient Wink
Back to top Go down
bonnet1997ui

bonnet1997ui

PostSubject: Re: Dream 2 (s) tickets.. do they exist   Dream 2 (s) tickets.. do they exist I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 6:49 am

Well guys, not to discourage you or anything, but I sent a ticket to Mobage, and their reply made me believe that they didn't even know about Dream2(S) Tickets. So, either they forgot to create them, or they just did it so people would think that they came from Shell Rewards, making people buy more packs and spend more money to try to get those *imaginary* tickets.
Back to top Go down
cyndre

PostSubject: Re: Dream 2 (s) tickets.. do they exist   Dream 2 (s) tickets.. do they exist I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 11:16 am

They would just end up as a crappy 3* anyway, like all my few Dream tickets 1
Back to top Go down
ggorrell77
☆☆☆
ggorrell77

PostSubject: Re: Dream 2 (s) tickets.. do they exist   Dream 2 (s) tickets.. do they exist I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 12:43 pm

cyndre wrote:
They would just end up as a crappy 3* anyway, like all my few Dream tickets 1
True, but at least you can turn them in for Leana Points.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dream 2 (s) tickets.. do they exist   Dream 2 (s) tickets.. do they exist I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dream 2 (s) tickets.. do they exist
Page 1 of 1