Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

The currency system is broken! LOL

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SuperErtoy

SuperErtoy

The currency system is broken! LOL Empty
PostSubject: The currency system is broken! LOL   The currency system is broken! LOL I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:02 pm

soo...for the longest time I've been playing Fanta it was 2pot:1te but then these events have been burning through pots and have seen 3pot:2te and even 1:1 which i understand. now im seeing 1pot:3te even 1:4?!affraid  seriously what the hell is the common rate?

LF a friend to punch me in the gut next time I even consider going to this screen:
The currency system is broken! LOL Sshot-638
Back to top Go down
http://goo.gl/JCo9H
Funyuns

PostSubject: Re: The currency system is broken! LOL   The currency system is broken! LOL I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 8:08 pm

I think what the game developers are doing is trying to replace the current currency system(Time elixirs and Potions) to just trading cards, thus explaining the random trade termination that was supposed to happen but called off right before the scheduled maintenance. I'm assuming that developers are purposely trying to eradicate game items so that players don't complain when the trading actually gets banned.
Back to top Go down
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: The currency system is broken! LOL   The currency system is broken! LOL I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 8:36 pm

SuperErtoy wrote:
soo...for the longest time I've been playing Fanta it was 2pot:1te but then these events have been burning through pots and have seen 3pot:2te and even 1:1 which i understand. now im seeing 1pot:3te even 1:4?!affraid  seriously what the hell is the common rate?

LF a friend to punch me in the gut next time I even consider going to this screen:
The currency system is broken! LOL Sshot-638

Theres no common rate during this kind of event, people are desperate to go through the towers and rank at the same time. People have gone through the towers up to 7 times and not gotten Alt for example. Huge demand of potions.
Back to top Go down
SuperErtoy

SuperErtoy

PostSubject: Re: The currency system is broken! LOL   The currency system is broken! LOL I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 8:39 pm

yeah you're tellin me...lol i have 3 zitas rotting in my inbox...spent 4k hero points on potion(p)....i swear im done with events after this one....ill maintain my rank 60 then call it a day when this is over
Back to top Go down
http://goo.gl/JCo9H
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: The currency system is broken! LOL   The currency system is broken! LOL I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 9:06 pm

lots of people saw the te/pot ratio coming and this event in particular has been talked about in this forum for some time. so anyone caught by surprise at these rates has had their head in the sand the last few months. srsly nothings broken, less qq more pew pew
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: The currency system is broken! LOL   The currency system is broken! LOL I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 7:12 pm

Go with the 1:1 ratio.

Those who trade 2 pots with 1te will probably sell those 2 pots for 3-4te during training events for profits.

If you're not happy being taken advantage by that, then avoid it when possible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The currency system is broken! LOL   The currency system is broken! LOL I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The currency system is broken! LOL
Page 1 of 1