Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Connection issue?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arilayna

Connection issue? Empty
PostSubject: Connection issue?   Connection issue? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 10:08 am

So the first battle time in the new event finally came up - and I immediately lose connection to the game and just see "site down for maintenance" every time I try to log in. Is it just me (I've had that happen before, where I was having trouble downloading an update)? Or is it down for everyone at the moment?
Back to top Go down
Arilayna

Connection issue? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection issue?   Connection issue? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 10:09 am

Woops. Nevermind. There is a notice stating that its down for Emergency Maintenance right now. Guess I jumped the gun!
Back to top Go down
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆

Connection issue? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection issue?   Connection issue? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 10:09 am

For everyone. Razz
Back to top Go down
bcauley24

bcauley24

Connection issue? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection issue?   Connection issue? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 10:10 am

Blah! *cries*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Connection issue? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection issue?   Connection issue? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Connection issue?
Page 1 of 1