Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Fanta Game issue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

Fanta Game issue Empty
PostSubject: Fanta Game issue   Fanta Game issue I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:02 am

So I updated my app this morning to get things going this morning, then i get into work and i get the "a download error has occured" I'm thinking my works firewall is preventing me from getting game info so i think I'll uninstall and reinstall and found this message on fanta's play store page:

*** Alert! ********
If you experience difficulty opening the latest version of Fantasica on Android and run into a “Error Parsing Data!” or “A download error has occured”, please refer to the support information on this page:
http://support.mobage.com/customer/portal/articles/954162

We are deeply sorry about the inconvenience caused.

anyway, looks like im sol for now. I tried downloading the chace cleaner but its a zip and my firewall did stop that >< looks like i will have to go buy some beer for my whole it department to let me around it this time.
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

Fanta Game issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fanta Game issue   Fanta Game issue I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:30 am

Hi folks

This works for androids.

Step 1: Download the cache cleaner app

Step 2: Run the app.

Step 3: Uninstall Fantasica then Reinstall it

Step 4: Open Fantasica to update

Step 5: Enjoy Mina's trials!
Back to top Go down
snowangelngan

snowangelngan

Fanta Game issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fanta Game issue   Fanta Game issue I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 10:48 pm

I did it but the downloaded error still has occured?Do you have another idea?I really want to come back the game as soon as possible
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fanta Game issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fanta Game issue   Fanta Game issue I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fanta Game issue
Page 1 of 1