Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

***Serious Guild Looking for 2 New Players***

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naabski

Naabski

***Serious Guild Looking for 2 New Players*** Empty
PostSubject: ***Serious Guild Looking for 2 New Players***   ***Serious Guild Looking for 2 New Players*** I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

I am representing a group of players who are very serious about getting the 6* and the 7* reward during this event. We have a full team of 7 players and our teams are all filled with 6* and 7* units.

We are currently in need of 2 rooks who are willing to be active and participate in every battle. This is a prime opportunity for new players seeking to get a head start by earning a 6* or even a 7*.

Please contact me if you are interested, we will not accept you unless you can devote yourself to being active throughout the entire duration of this event.

PM me on this forum, or KIK me at "Naabski", or reply on this thread, or PM me using these forums. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
equals399
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ***Serious Guild Looking for 2 New Players***   ***Serious Guild Looking for 2 New Players*** I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 4:21 am

Sent you a pm regarding a rookie application
Back to top Go down
Naabski

Naabski

PostSubject: Re: ***Serious Guild Looking for 2 New Players***   ***Serious Guild Looking for 2 New Players*** I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 8:43 am

Thank you equals399, I have responded to your PM. You sound like a really good candidate!
Back to top Go down
Naabski

Naabski

PostSubject: Re: ***Serious Guild Looking for 2 New Players***   ***Serious Guild Looking for 2 New Players*** I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 11:20 am

We are now a full team of 7 members plus 2 rooks. Applications are closed!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***Serious Guild Looking for 2 New Players***   ***Serious Guild Looking for 2 New Players*** I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

***Serious Guild Looking for 2 New Players***
Page 1 of 1