Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

"Game Update Available"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mysterio006

Mysterio006

"Game Update Available" Empty
PostSubject: "Game Update Available"   "Game Update Available" I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 12:29 pm

I've had an unusual problem today. Was playing normally, but after a bit I was getting connection errors. Chalking it up to the usual connection problems this game has once in a frequent while, I closed the app and reopened it. When I do so, the game tells me that a game update is available and I need to restart the program. Quite unusual I thought, but nothing I do can fix this. I tried restarting the phone and reinstalling the app, and nothing's working. Any suggestions? I feel like contacting Mobage would be an exercise in frustration though...
Back to top Go down
ggorrell77
☆☆☆
ggorrell77

PostSubject: Re: "Game Update Available"   "Game Update Available" I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 12:43 pm

This happens perioditacally. You need to go to the app store and download the latest version. Very frustrating that it does not direct you there.
Back to top Go down
Mysterio006

Mysterio006

PostSubject: Re: "Game Update Available"   "Game Update Available" I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 12:49 pm

Oh I checked the app store, but there is no new update available. Besides, I uninstalled and reinstalled the app so that shouldn't be the issue.
Back to top Go down
mirageegarim

PostSubject: Re: "Game Update Available"   "Game Update Available" I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 5:29 pm

I have experienced this same problem. Title screen says game update available, i've restarted the app, rebooted the phone, uninstall/reinstall the game, checked google play for any updates but there is none. Please help. This is happening at a horrible time right before the guild wars start. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Knovas

Knovas

PostSubject: Re: "Game Update Available"   "Game Update Available" I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 6:34 pm

For some odd reason, exiting the game and then swapping from 4G to Wifi fixed this for me. I don't evven know why sincce the 4G was working fine.
Back to top Go down
mirageegarim

PostSubject: Re: "Game Update Available"   "Game Update Available" I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:38 pm

Thank you so much. Switching to wifi worked for me.
Back to top Go down
mirageegarim

PostSubject: Re: "Game Update Available"   "Game Update Available" I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 8:18 pm

Soo...premature celebration I guess. The game updates and works fine when I am connected to wifi. When I switch back to 4g, the game updates again and I receive the same error msg as before. Soo frustrating...
Back to top Go down
sniperpwnsyou

sniperpwnsyou

PostSubject: Re: "Game Update Available"   "Game Update Available" I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 8:52 pm

:/ i'm still having the same problem, i'm using a tablet, and I have restarted it and uninstalled and reinstall the app. and nothing is working. got any solutions?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Game Update Available"   "Game Update Available" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Game Update Available"
Page 1 of 1