Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Guild Event ATK Calculations

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sagexsdx
☆☆
sagexsdx

Guild Event ATK Calculations Empty
PostSubject: Guild Event ATK Calculations   Guild Event ATK Calculations I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 11:20 am

For the current guild event, it's assigning some number as ATK to the unit. Has anyone figured out the math behind it? It's not taking just ground attack. And it's not just adding up all the damage numbers.
Back to top Go down
abuqasar
☆☆☆
abuqasar

PostSubject: Re: Guild Event ATK Calculations   Guild Event ATK Calculations I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 11:22 am

We can only test this once we have an actual guild battle i believe. If its similar to BA then then this link is where you want to be looking. No player skills are activated during the event as well so do take note Speed Demon and such do not add buffs.
Back to top Go down
furiousjeff
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Guild Event ATK Calculations   Guild Event ATK Calculations I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 9:11 pm

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t5579-battle-arena-damage-formula

Pretty sure it's BA damage formula, then whatever modifier your unit is on. Either the ATK+, or whatever it may be.
Back to top Go down
sagexsdx
☆☆
sagexsdx

PostSubject: Re: Guild Event ATK Calculations   Guild Event ATK Calculations I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 9:41 am

Thanks. BTW Furiousjeff, i spent a lot of time around your rank last event. Funny seeing names I recognize from the game in the forums
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Event ATK Calculations   Guild Event ATK Calculations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Event ATK Calculations
Page 1 of 1