Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

First 5* unit advice

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeitron

First 5* unit advice Empty
PostSubject: First 5* unit advice   First 5* unit advice I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 4:45 pm

I was planning on buying my first 5*, and I need advice on which one to get.

Which of these 5* units would be the most useful in the long run?

-Ficta
-Bernard
-Bernhard
-Ignat
-Joachim
-Lily
-Sheryl
-Sofia

I'm open to suggestions other than these ones as long as the unit isn't too expensive.

I'm also wondering how much a fresh 4* Xiahou Dun is worth.
Back to top Go down
kfcjamal
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: First 5* unit advice   First 5* unit advice I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 6:30 pm

i would say go for sofia since she has high raw stats with only 15dc. she will make training events slightly easier for you since only attack boost skills work during boss battles. training events are an easy source for free 5*s/6*s provided you put enough time into them.
Back to top Go down
seanlink
☆☆☆☆
seanlink

PostSubject: Re: First 5* unit advice   First 5* unit advice I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 8:44 pm

What do you mean by training event?
Back to top Go down
popka92

PostSubject: Re: First 5* unit advice   First 5* unit advice I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 10:41 pm

Some events replace your Training section with event areas instead of the regular chapters and there are other events that use Training Points and act like a second training section.
Back to top Go down
bluerexx
☆☆
bluerexx

PostSubject: Re: First 5* unit advice   First 5* unit advice I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:42 am

If you can, I would keep Xiahou Dun, at lvl100, he has almost 5* stats, good speed with Knockback.

But have you looked into Lev? I think thats the 5* I would invest into.
And how much are you willing to spend? With the market right now, 6* prices are dropping REALLY quickly.
Back to top Go down
Jeitron

PostSubject: Re: First 5* unit advice   First 5* unit advice I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:28 am

Thanks for the advice guys. I actually settled for Sofia. Hopefully she will help me out in the events.

I was actually looking into some of the better 5* like Lev, but they turned out to be more than I could afford. My budget was only around 5te.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First 5* unit advice   First 5* unit advice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First 5* unit advice
Page 1 of 1