Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

I have an extreme problem...

Go down 
+8
kalivon
gambolice
lmnseason
TheShadow2013
xbLux
Abyssight
Ghost_Star
popka92
12 posters
AuthorMessage
popka92

I have an extreme problem... Empty
PostSubject: I have an extreme problem...   I have an extreme problem... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 12:32 pm

Recently I have become the target of a lot of very, VERY frequent attacks. Some have been obviously done by people with two accounts because I find it hard to believe two people who attacked me within minutes of each other have names that are coincidentally one letter off from each other.

My question is this, do you guys know of a list anywhere that people put IDs up for people to assault relentlessly for revenge or anything else?
I can't find any messages on the walls of my attackers and I'm seriously being attacked about 20 times an hour. I have completely run out of luna in a single day. I am contemplating quitting because I don't know why I'm being targeted, especially so harshly. I only attack users that attack me first because I didn't have a lot of money so stealing that 10k really hurt me every time but now I can't possibly take revenge on the well over 100 attackers I've had in the past day. I don't attack people randomly, I don't over attack, I don't curse people out, I do my best to be polite so I'm really unsure what brought this on. My allies have offered to help me bank and to give me luna but I don't see the point right now since 1) I have NO luna to bank, and 2) the attacks aren't dying down.

I've only been playing for two months and if this is common place in this game then I'd rather not be a part of this game any longer. In these past two months I have never, EVER been attacked this harshly before, even when I was trying to get all my Angelic Tears back. I averaged being attacked about 5 times a day when everyone was stealing my tears and I thought THAT was harsh. This is ridiculous though.

Is this the work of a guild? There's seriously been over 100 unique attackers at this point. It's hard to imagine this is just someone and their friends out to make one noob's life miserable for no reason.

(I don't want money or anything, I just want an answer...)
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: I have an extreme problem...   I have an extreme problem... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 12:39 pm

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t8852-how-many-times-are-you-attacked-a-day

each person can only attack you 3 times per day. the most likely cause is you are on the attack que which everyone sees when going to get an attack in to up their skill. you will fall off this que soon, just wait it out and fill your def with monsters. its likely that after hitting you and waiting for 20 min of 1* monsters to go by they will find other targets.

and for the record your are not unique in this, there are many many posts/threads on this.
Back to top Go down
popka92

PostSubject: Re: I have an extreme problem...   I have an extreme problem... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 12:46 pm

No offense, but those people in that thread are complaining about a slight increase in attacks. I'm talking about going from having nearly 1mil luna to 0 in less than a day. Well over 100 attacks, not like 4-5 a day. It is beyond a normal amount of attacks.
Between me posting and you responding I was attacked EIGHTEEN more times. Not one, not three, EIGHTEEN.

I have no TEs to buy anything with and if this is common practice I'm not going to spend real money to buy a few krakken to defend when I don't even have enough luna to enhance them!

So that thread really doesn't help me. At first I thought I was on the radar thing but it is waaaaaay too many people.

Ghost_Star wrote:
and for the record your are not unique in this, there are many many posts/threads on this.
Then I guess I'm quitting.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: I have an extreme problem...   I have an extreme problem... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 12:54 pm

let me break it down for you, when you go and click on that attack button you see a list of people... well... so does everyone else... and not just that but everyone sees the SAME people. so imagine everyone in the game continuing their bloodlust from this event and working on their archangel or whatever skill clicking on the attack button and everyone seeing you as not only the easiest target but probably somewhere near the top of the list as well, and bam, everyone in the game is attacking you, over, and over, and over.
and like its also mentioned in that and many other threads you will be in the hot seat for about a week as long as your not lucky enough to get in it again that is.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: I have an extreme problem...   I have an extreme problem... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 12:58 pm

i just checked your profile and then my attack tab and yep your on it and you have a 5* lead that was super easy to get and its only level 37.

what that tells everyone searching for targets is that you dont play much and you will have no defense what so ever.

you were easily one of the top easy targets on the list. max out your leader and you will see an instant decrease in attacks.
Back to top Go down
popka92

PostSubject: Re: I have an extreme problem...   I have an extreme problem... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 1:03 pm

But really, well over 100 attacks?
(fourteen more since my last reply....)

None of my allies have reported this as a problem before so that's why I'm finding it hard that this sheer amount of people are attacking me, not to mention a lot are allies with each other. I switched to a 5* lead at the advice of others because my lvl 84 4* was making it worse for me. It was over regular max level and it made it worse. I've actually been attacked less with my 5* lead, who I have no money to use feeders on and I just got her and had been working on my sunkissed girl before, who is also maxed but no one cares, so I don't have the time really to work on her right now.

It would make sense for the developers to put a cooldown on being attacked rather than just attacking since you can just TE that wait away anyway. It would prevent a lot of abuse with alternate accounts and people siccing allies on people (which don't tell me doesn't happen because not only have people asked me, the most recent thread after this one is about people "just following orders" and relentlessly attacking someone).
=/
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: I have an extreme problem...   I have an extreme problem... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 1:17 pm

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t6216-50-attacks-really?highlight=attacks

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t7967-has-anyone-been-attacked-by-at-least-20-different-accounts-in-1-day-o_o?highlight=attacked

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t4392-why-am-i-getting-attacked-so-much?highlight=attacked

your case is extreme but i think it is because this event makes people want to max out that attacking skill and your lead... just screams for you to be attacked.

and there is a limit on being attacked, you can only be attacked by the same player 3 times in one day.
Back to top Go down
Abyssight
☆☆☆☆
Abyssight

PostSubject: Re: I have an extreme problem...   I have an extreme problem... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 1:18 pm

popka92 wrote:
But really, well over 100 attacks?
(fourteen more since my last reply....)

None of my allies have reported this as a problem before so that's why I'm finding it hard that this sheer amount of people are attacking me, not to mention a lot are allies with each other. I switched to a 5* lead at the advice of others because my lvl 84 4* was making it worse for me. It was over regular max level and it made it worse. I've actually been attacked less with my 5* lead, who I have no money to use feeders on and I just got her and had been working on my sunkissed girl before, who is also maxed but no one cares, so I don't have the time really to work on her right now.

It would make sense for the developers to put a cooldown on being attacked rather than just attacking since you can just TE that wait away anyway. It would prevent a lot of abuse with alternate accounts and people siccing allies on people (which don't tell me doesn't happen because not only have people asked me, the most recent thread after this one is about people "just following orders" and relentlessly attacking someone).
=/
Don't count on developers to do anything.

The only thing you can do is to bank Luna with allies and wait it out. And don't despair even if you run out of Luna - they come back really quick. I for one don't mind giving you some Luna for free.
Back to top Go down
popka92

PostSubject: Re: I have an extreme problem...   I have an extreme problem... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 1:23 pm

A limit for a single person, but not a limit on how often by everyone, which is where alternate accounts are getting used to abuse.

You still seem to ignore that a maxed card did worse for me. Would you rather attack lvl 84 Mandarine? Because hundreds of people say yes.

And thanks abyssight, but I would feel bad accepting free luna.
Back to top Go down
xbLux
☆☆
xbLux

PostSubject: Re: I have an extreme problem...   I have an extreme problem... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 1:46 pm

popka92 wrote:
A limit for a single person, but not a limit on how often by everyone, which is where alternate accounts are getting used to abuse.

You still seem to ignore that a maxed card did worse for me. Would you rather attack lvl 84 Mandarine? Because hundreds of people say yes.

And thanks abyssight, but I would feel bad accepting free luna.
It pretty simple, people look for easy targets. First, they look at the rank of the leader, then the level.

Unless you are on a grief account, 4* leads are what I would look for, if I was doing random attacks.

If I dont see any, I go for the low 5* leads and then common 5* leads.

I try to stay away from 6* and MLB 5*, unless I have no choice.

Last edited by xbLux on Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
popka92

PostSubject: Re: I have an extreme problem...   I have an extreme problem... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 1:52 pm

Sadly, only having been on the game two months, purifica is my highest card, star wise, and I only just got her.

So now I'm just spamming 26-6 with just her and max allies to level her.
Back to top Go down
xbLux
☆☆
xbLux

PostSubject: Re: I have an extreme problem...   I have an extreme problem... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 1:55 pm

popka92 wrote:
Sadly, only having been on the game two months, purifica is my highest card, star wise, and I only just got her.

So now I'm just spamming 26-6 with just her and max allies to level her.
If you can straight grind, 2-7 gives more xp/cycle, but you would be on your phone continuously.

Another thing you can do is see if one of your friends/allies would be willing to loan you a max 5*.
Back to top Go down
TheShadow2013

PostSubject: Re: I have an extreme problem...   I have an extreme problem... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 2:42 pm

That is extreme. I haven't gotten that on me. I have played this game about 2 months too. i'm free players. I'm willing to help if you need anything, contact me in game.
Back to top Go down
TheShadow2013

PostSubject: Re: I have an extreme problem...   I have an extreme problem... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 2:46 pm

I don't think this would help, but u should change ur play time to "always on" for both of them. I temp to stay away from those ppl. It might help scare away some ppl.
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: I have an extreme problem...   I have an extreme problem... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 4:27 pm

1. Be active
2. Don't piss random people off
3. Have a good leader
Back to top Go down
popka92

PostSubject: Re: I have an extreme problem...   I have an extreme problem... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 7:20 pm

*home from work update*
I leveled Purifica a little, she's in the low 40s now. I completed a story chapter and gained a level (now 97). The attacks have taken a dip, though they're still pretty frequent. I'm gunna keep working on maxing Purifica now that I'm home and hope that slows down the attacks to a crawl.
Some allies have offered luna to help me and are helping me bank. So at least some of it is protected now.

Thank you for all the advice and I'm sorry I was so short with you all earlier. My life seems to like kicking me while I'm down and this was more or less the final (and quite overkill and unnecessary) straw.

Though now that I'm on this forum I hope to be a good and considerably less whiny member. ^^;
Back to top Go down
gambolice
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: I have an extreme problem...   I have an extreme problem... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 11:53 pm

A tip - go to training mode and get some monsters to fortify and drag the battles. Spammers like this love to whoop battles that are less than a min long. They are sure to lose interest sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
kalivon

PostSubject: Re: I have an extreme problem...   I have an extreme problem... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 12:22 am

I've been on the weekly battle list twice in my fanta career. Just shrug it off. Luna is worthless and pretty easily maxed. If attacks bother you so much then you need a 6* lead to deter attacks and an irritatingly slow defense to deter people who attack randomly to achieve that 300 battle requirement for the 'Battle Seasoned' skill.
Back to top Go down
bluerexx
☆☆
bluerexx

PostSubject: Re: I have an extreme problem...   I have an extreme problem... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 10:17 am

As people said, there isn't much you can do to deter them.

To stop repeat attacks, just put in a lot of Goblins (which you can farm in Training 1-5). And put in your profile comments something like "battle=15min"

I was lucky enough to have a 6* when it was my turn, so I guess it didn't hit me as hard. If you are really concerned about Luna, just bank them. I would be happy to help you if none of your allies are kind enough to help.
Back to top Go down
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: I have an extreme problem...   I have an extreme problem... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 10:23 am

kalivon wrote:
I've been on the weekly battle list twice in my fanta career. Just shrug it off. Luna is worthless and pretty easily maxed. If attacks bother you so much then you need a 6* lead to deter attacks and an irritatingly slow defense to deter people who attack randomly to achieve that 300 battle requirement for the 'Battle Seasoned' skill.
So useless infact that when i accidently pressed 3.5 million in my inbox instead of a card, when i already had 9.6million on me, it didn't even bother me. ;P
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: I have an extreme problem...   I have an extreme problem... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 10:44 am

I think your question has been answered - likely you were in the attacking queue and looked like an easy target, which means this will go away soon.

But one question: Did anyone leave messages on your wall stating why they were attacking you? If your ID was going around, even wrongly, as someone to attack on purpose, at least some of the attackers would have left a note on your wall stating why they were attacking you (as payback for such-and-such or whatever) If no one is telling you why they are attacking you it is VERY likely you are just in the attacking queue and look like an easy target, as others here have pointed out.
Back to top Go down
krissy06k
☆☆
krissy06k

PostSubject: Re: I have an extreme problem...   I have an extreme problem... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:51 pm

I can't say that I had that many attacks, but there are always freak "accidents" if you will. But I did have a few days where I had a ridiculous increase in attacks. I went through all the motions as you and checked all attackers walls, and nothing. I even posted on some of them, and there was really nothing to find. So I'd agree with everyone here, you just had some real shoot luck. Bank luna. Farming Goblins is a really good idea, you dont have to pay a thing. Posting in your comment the battle=15min or maybe "I have 60 Goblins" lol. Even "I revenge attack" deters me sometimes. But, eventually I posted on mine "plz stop attacking me!" sounds whiny, but i think some felt pity, and attacking ceased.

Also maxing your units level, and your profile level helps you seem stronger. Personally I like to album, because for some reason when i would look to attack someone I always checked units albumed, i felt like the more units they had in the inventory, the more experience they have. And the more likely they have a decent defense, or have a decent offense to attack back. Good luck. And I hope this thread also helps others with this issue.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t6717-s-mlbmorticia-max-5s-mf
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have an extreme problem...   I have an extreme problem... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have an extreme problem...
Page 1 of 1