Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Charlotte Level 100 stats?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bobhole

Charlotte Level 100 stats? Empty
PostSubject: Charlotte Level 100 stats?   Charlotte Level 100 stats? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 11:25 pm

So I am FINALLY getting close to 5000 hero points and I saw they have new cards to chose from.

The wiki doesn't seem to have stats for Charlotte or Sandra

Does anyone have these stats?

I was trying to decide between Charlotte and Praline.

Thanks~!
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Level 100 stats?   Charlotte Level 100 stats? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 11:37 pm

Dunno. The main issue is that there is a possibility that no one is buying the new 5* cards due to the price. 5K hero points for a 5* might have been a good deal awhile back when 5*'s in general held alot more value to most people however now the general consensus is to use hero points to load up on TE (p) or Potion (p) if you want to push for rewards in an event.
Back to top Go down
bobhole

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Level 100 stats?   Charlotte Level 100 stats? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 11:41 pm

Thanks for the quick answer.

Yeah I thought about getting TE(P) and Potion(P) as well, but it seems to hard to gain rank in the events. (about 41 of each).

I was hoping 5* would slow help more.
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Level 100 stats?   Charlotte Level 100 stats? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 11:59 pm

Part of it is picking your events. Some are designed to get your a ways by burning either TE or Pots. Others like the gifting event we have now its all about getting an event item (tickets) which are hard to come buy unless you spend moba coins or have spender allies constantly gift bombing you to boost their own BT ranking.

On the flip side though because of the hero point cost and how people feel about the best use of hero points its possible those 2 new 5*'s they added could hold a fair amount of value for a 5* due to rarity caused by an excessively limited number of them being in circulation.
Back to top Go down
bobhole

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Level 100 stats?   Charlotte Level 100 stats? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 1:22 am

Which events are best for getting 6* with TE or Pots?

I'm pretty new, I've only done the Halloween one, Gifting one and the Elder Tree one.

I recall reading somewhere the Tower type is good?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Level 100 stats?   Charlotte Level 100 stats? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charlotte Level 100 stats?
Page 1 of 1