Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

[EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]

Go down 
+87
SeikoTheWiz
Tweedjacket
tsunonlau
sdzonlic
triforcex
Kyliexh
GAKUBUN
Yimikoo
sagemacleod
Dannupa
DLC123G
askewlipped
the3ptsling
FastfoodJesus
predator852
koneko
Byakko
sharpyzu
Hyde
easy332
Pandy
Shirinights
Loveapplesss
dnonamus
wilyone
Strenhelden
JaeKun
Admin
Evageek
Despoted
Blargod
basiliskeye
kelvshum2990
tonytu87
IntegrityRise
tmelloi
needle27
jsherman
Avyel
aniken671
Player9988
korlash
Xiei
MadBusDriver
Danaerys83
Wheatmidge
dddmango
LotTC
eskoi
Cam
snappycow
aquCHAOS
Gunzlinger
chaosbladeuk
solascension
ragnarok
ivansensei_
brokenchicken
myad
Valhades
kelvgoh
Hadrael
po1102
Grimblade88
zoebeagle
laplacian
NapkinPower
tzerherman
memphiskite
MiyamaMizuki
LatinLegacy
insanekyo717
jdelmundo
profile4
zTrace
Sladestar
Shokkeru
Stoire
clocksprocket
j0k3r3r
Sientara
KillianBlack
ElysianField
fatmatt75
Space Butler
pnoytroi
King-Shawe
91 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

[EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:21 pm

guys... just wanna check...

did anyone get the mobacoins for doing review? i have yet to get my coins... recall seeing that we'll be given 1200mobacoins/ fanta points for it...

also... anyone thinks the TE reward for 500-1000 is a typo? there is no P for the TE... the rest, they are all TEP.
Back to top Go down
askewlipped

askewlipped

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:29 pm

myad wrote:

did anyone get the mobacoins for doing review? i have yet to get my coins... recall seeing that we'll be given 1200mobacoins/ fanta points for it...

also... anyone thinks the TE reward for 500-1000 is a typo? there is no P for the TE... the rest, they are all TEP.

It's not mobacoins that you get. You get 1200 mobacoins worth of items in the form of TE, Potions, PT, etc.
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:37 pm

And yea that's definitely a typo. They make that a lot.
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:44 pm

askewlipped wrote:
myad wrote:

It's not mobacoins that you get. You get 1200 mobacoins worth of items in the form of TE, Potions, PT, etc.
oh... i was hoping for mobacoins... coz wording really din say equivalent... and with the current event... things are just dropping into my inbox and sometimes i dun even know why... lolz...
Back to top Go down
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]
zoebeagle

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:47 pm

myad wrote:
... things are just dropping into my inbox and sometimes i dun even know why... lolz...

I hate when that happens pirat Razz
Back to top Go down
Space Butler
☆☆
Space Butler

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:47 pm

I'm sitting at 26th and it looks like i'm not going anywhere unless I spend a crazy amount of money. I'm about 1.1 mil away from top 10.
Back to top Go down
Hyde

Hyde

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:54 pm

zoebeagle wrote:
myad wrote:
... things are just dropping into my inbox and sometimes i dun even know why... lolz...

I hate when that happens pirat Razz

Lol you kidding me? Free stuff FTW! XP
Back to top Go down
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]
zoebeagle

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:56 pm

I was being sarcastic Razz
Back to top Go down
Hyde

Hyde

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 10:41 pm

zoebeagle wrote:
I was being sarcastic Razz

STUPID INTERNET AND YOUR TONELESSNESS! XP
Back to top Go down
ragnarok

ragnarok

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 6:16 am

I hate this event. Even my allies are not interested playing this time. Cool
Back to top Go down
LatinLegacy

LatinLegacy

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:11 am

ragnarok wrote:

It's a pay to win event & most are not willing to pay lol. I hope they don't plan to make this the norm for upcoming events. It will discourage new players from joining the game.

-LatinLegacy
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:17 am

LatinLegacy wrote:
ragnarok wrote:

It's a pay to win event & most are not willing to pay lol. I hope they don't plan to make this the norm for upcoming events. It will discourage new players from joining the game.

-LatinLegacy

and players to keep playing
Back to top Go down
MiyamaMizuki

MiyamaMizuki

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:50 am

LatinLegacy wrote:
ragnarok wrote:

-LatinLegacy
Unfortunately there wii be another one in a few weeks
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 10:10 am

i think it's good to have an event like this once a month.

or twice a month.

this way the players will stay happy and it gives the non-cash players more time to stock up on TE & higher units

and the cash players will compete with each other in these cash events , this leaves the non cash players with a greater advantage since all pockets run dry at one point.
Back to top Go down
LatinLegacy

LatinLegacy

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 11:36 am

We can all hope that those that " seem " to be dropping hundreds, if not, thousands of dollars into the game will come to there senses & realize that they've spent that much on an app. It would give us more reasonable players a chance in these events at least lol Smile. Unless they found a flipped over semi that was loaded with iTunes gift cards that they happened to snatch up. We are all screwed if that is the case lol Razz. I will agree that once a month is okay though. Twice is a little much. I would rather that the events be based more on skill & the element of surprise rather than who has the most money/resources. Stuff like bosses that have weaknesses that change & can't be seen would be a nice start.

-LatinLegacy

Last edited by LatinLegacy on Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 11:38 am

Or these players who are dropping all that money are what are keeping the game up in the first place.
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 11:46 am

clocksprocket wrote:
Or these players who are dropping all that money are what are keeping the game up in the first place.

also true.

the money has to get in from somewhere.

and there are no ads or whatsoever
Back to top Go down
LatinLegacy

LatinLegacy

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 11:47 am

clocksprocket wrote:

There parent company is a multi billion dollar corporation. Trust me, this game can flat-line revenue wise for many years & they'll be fine Smile. The initial investment & operation cost is most likely covered by the handful of players that are spending the most. The rest is pure profit.

-LatinLegacy
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 11:51 am

I'm just trying to nip this shit in the bud. I'm going to be really irritated if people start insulting or attacking players just because they spend money (or the opposite).

Let's get back to the event.
Back to top Go down
LatinLegacy

LatinLegacy

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 12:03 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
I'm just trying to nip this shit in the bud. I'm going to be really irritated if people start insulting or attacking players just because they spend money (or the opposite).

Let's get back to the event.

That is understandable. On my behalf, I apologize if I got out of line & offended anyone in the process. I'll be sure to not do so in the future Smile.

-LatinLegacy
Back to top Go down
Hyde

Hyde

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 12:12 pm

ElysianField wrote:
clocksprocket wrote:

also true.

the money has to get in from somewhere.

and there are no ads or whatsoever

I'm more than happy that the people who pay lots of money keep the game up and keep the new units coming. It has to cost Silicon a bundle to do what they do. I mean, they have new art constantly for new units and events and have to localize it for one. And I totally hadn't taken into account that adds were not present until you had pointed that out. All the more reason to be grateful to them ^^

I honestly don't care about the rankings. It's just not my thing to worry about it and try to keep ahead of everyone else. To those who top the charts, they get what they pay for. They deserve the top places.

I just would like to see some events, like Mina's Trials, that don't require you placing high on a leaderboard but give you a rare card if you complete it. An event that rewards you based on your own personal skill/units and not on how much cash you have in your pocket. I'd be happy seeing an event like that maybe once every 1-2 months.

As for this event, I think it's just fine. It gives new players a chance to get a unit or two to help them get started. I find it boring but that just means I have more time to focus on other things like leveling. Smile We also have people who pay money to thank in large part if all the panels are unlocked and we get a nice unit lol so thanks guys and girls! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Wheatmidge

Wheatmidge

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 12:18 pm

Thank you clocks for getting the tread back on track.

And It's looking questionable whether we are going to get all 9 panels opened. we are still 50m off the 7th panel and if the price goes up for panel 8 and 9 I don't think we are going to make it.

So everyone should get on doing those quests and leveling up your cards. Win win for everyone.
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 12:20 pm

Hyde wrote:
I just would like to see some events, like Mina's Trials, that don't require you placing high on a leaderboard but give you a rare card if you complete it. An event that rewards you based on your own personal skill/units and not on how much cash you have in your pocket. I'd be happy seeing an event like that maybe once every 1-2 months.

There will be some that give you 5* and 6* that are not rank rewards. Like last event we got Sonia :3

Wheatmidge wrote:
Thank you clocks for getting the tread back on track.

And It's looking questionable whether we are going to get all 9 panels opened. we are still 50m off the 7th panel and if the price goes up for panel 8 and 9 I don't think we are going to make it.

So everyone should get on doing those quests and leveling up your cards. Win win for everyone.

Well I've been grinding 24-6 and 26-6 nonstop. I refuse to do 25-3 though, too low exp =\
Back to top Go down
Hyde

Hyde

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 12:34 pm

I've been lazing around with the questing at the moment because of work >.< The real world can be so cruel. I'll definitely be working harder at it though. I imagine the last panel will be a decent unit. Worst comes to worse I might throw down some money to try and boost the event last minute.
Back to top Go down
LatinLegacy

LatinLegacy

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 12:40 pm

Hyde wrote:
I've been lazing around with the questing at the moment because of work >.< The real world can be so cruel. I'll definitely be working harder at it though. I imagine the last panel will be a decent unit. Worst comes to worse I might throw down some money to try and boost the event last minute.

Ah I doubt you'll need to do that. The first six panels were unlocked in 3 days time. We still have 4 more days to get the last 3. The amount of BT that was being gained overall has slowed down a lot but I'm willing to bet that by the last day, those fighting for a top 10 spot will be more than enough to unlock the 9th panel if it isn't already unlocked prior to.

-LatinLegacy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]
Page 14 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next