Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Very critical error with new update on 19/7???

Go down 
+6
xbLux
sGabe4
Ghost_Star
HangedMuppet
ggorrell77
13lackMoon
10 posters
AuthorMessage
13lackMoon

Very critical error with new update on 19/7??? Empty
PostSubject: Very critical error with new update on 19/7???   Very critical error with new update on 19/7??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 11:49 am

I really don't understand what is this error and has anyone encounter it like me before?But I think it's serious because i have to waste so much money b/c of this error.

After the update today, my account was not able to refill the training pts at all. It is still at 0/250 for 3 hours and never refills although I turn the game on or shut down. Could any one please help me with this matter pls ? I'm just a newbie and cannot stand to use potions to level up my character, it's so freaking ridiculous with this bug @@
Back to top Go down
ggorrell77
☆☆☆
ggorrell77

PostSubject: Re: Very critical error with new update on 19/7???   Very critical error with new update on 19/7??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:26 pm

Make sure you are not sitting on the training screen. You do not gain training points while in training.
Back to top Go down
HangedMuppet

PostSubject: Re: Very critical error with new update on 19/7???   Very critical error with new update on 19/7??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:30 pm

My allies are having similar problems with iOS devices, when leaving the game. TP does not accrue when exited from game, or in game with device sleeping. Android users encounter no such difficulties.
Back to top Go down
13lackMoon

PostSubject: Re: Very critical error with new update on 19/7???   Very critical error with new update on 19/7??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:36 pm

I'm android user @@, and I have quit to normal screen @@
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Very critical error with new update on 19/7???   Very critical error with new update on 19/7??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm

[quote="Ghost_Star"]
13lackMoon wrote:
After the big update today, my account is getting trouble with TP. The TP can't automatically refilled as usual now, it's been 4 hours and when I log back, it's still 4/204 @@ . I wait and see it turn into 34, and then turn to 4/204 again after that, and stay there forever @@ I don't understand what this bug is, some one please help me??? I can't train anymore without potions now Sad(

weird, i know when i logged on this morning i had 0 tp but i seem to be operating just fine.

I know that if you leave your game open in the training you will not regain tp, it could be the same thing with the event page... although that does not seem to be the case with me.

I would suggest after doing the event you return to your main page and then just it a page like quest or your inbox so that both the device and the server show you somewhere else.

*android user
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: Very critical error with new update on 19/7???   Very critical error with new update on 19/7??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 1:01 pm

happened to me too
just try doing different things in the game and it should start refilling again
Back to top Go down
13lackMoon

PostSubject: Re: Very critical error with new update on 19/7???   Very critical error with new update on 19/7??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 1:05 pm

I've try as Ghost_Star but no help, still not refill when exit the game. A new interesting bug appears: When in normal page, it refills now, but with very slow speed, about 3-4min/10pts, and sometimes, it suddenly turns from 50/250 or 40/250 to 0/250, although I dont do anything , no training or quest or event, @@ just look at the screen. Seems like Fanta is making a ghost for us Very Happy, so bad bug, so terrible error Sad
Back to top Go down
xbLux
☆☆
xbLux

PostSubject: Re: Very critical error with new update on 19/7???   Very critical error with new update on 19/7??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 1:07 pm

Try logging out and back in. You could also try reinstalling.
Back to top Go down
13lackMoon

PostSubject: Re: Very critical error with new update on 19/7???   Very critical error with new update on 19/7??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 1:11 pm

xbLux wrote:
Try logging out and back in. You could also try reinstalling.

Thanks for your idea, i have also done that before, but it's useless @@ I have 2 acc on 2 devices, one is iphone, one is android, and the same problem with both affraid 
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Very critical error with new update on 19/7???   Very critical error with new update on 19/7??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 1:22 pm

Similar strange thing happened to me this morning. I went into the event and it drained all of my training points from one chest encounter. It also kicked me out of the game several times. I closed it and went back a little while later and it seem to be OK now (fingers crossed). Anyway I guess it is happening to a lot of people so I wouldn't worry about it too much, I would assume they are working on it and maybe we will see a short emergency maintenance in the next day or so if that's needed.
Back to top Go down
13lackMoon

PostSubject: Re: Very critical error with new update on 19/7???   Very critical error with new update on 19/7??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 1:43 pm

I think b/c of this big event, may be some pro hackers want to hack this TP system so that they can gain top position without Pots. And that's the reason for such a serious bug like this. Hope everything alright tomorrow @@

Moreover, this big bug seems to happen very usual with acc which has not been device registered yet. My friend who has some unregistered acc (he plays 4 acc on a device, and certainly 3 of them are not registered) encounters the problem with all of them.
Back to top Go down
rustyoldnail

rustyoldnail

PostSubject: Re: Very critical error with new update on 19/7???   Very critical error with new update on 19/7??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:38 pm

mine's been a little screwy too, especially right after the server came up. i'm on iOS (iphone 5), and assume it's due to all the other bugginess they posted that they need to fix for iOS users. basically, we're getting a bit shafted this time around.
Back to top Go down
FfolkGreene

PostSubject: Re: Very critical error with new update on 19/7???   Very critical error with new update on 19/7??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 9:44 pm

Just sent this to customer support:

I've had the same problem occur twice today on my iPhone 4S running IOS 6.1.3: while on the game's main page and waiting for my training points to refill I have let my phone auto-lock:

This morning, on unlocking my phone after a few minutes my training points had not accrued.

This evening, on unlocking my phone after 45 minutes (enough time to eat dinner) and resuming the game from idle my training points had not accrued.

In both instances I had to quit and restart Fantasica to accrue training points.

It's bad enough that this event is only 7 days on your international server compared to14 days on your Japanese server without the additional aggravation of a bug/error/glitch of this nature and magnitude. This has a horribly negative impact on gameplay. I am seriously considering discontinuing playing any of your games as each event in Fantasica seems rushed and ends up error-filled, time compressed and full of typos. Where is your quality control?

I also have 50 Fanta points in my account for some inexplicable reason as they can only be spent in increments of 100.
Back to top Go down
13lackMoon

PostSubject: Re: Very critical error with new update on 19/7???   Very critical error with new update on 19/7??? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 1:30 am

Do you guys know how to contact with customer support? It's been nearly a day and nothing changed now, still not accrue TP after 9hrs off @@
Back to top Go down
13lackMoon

PostSubject: Re: Very critical error with new update on 19/7???   Very critical error with new update on 19/7??? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 1:16 pm

bounce It seems that Silicon Studio didn't care about this forum, or didn't care about what customers said @@ I've done everything today: sending email to customer support, make thread here and on mobage support site... but nothing happens, the bug is still there: TP will reset to 0 when off and log back, will reset to 0 when I do anything such as battle, shop... and just only raise when I don't do anything but look to the main page 24/24 Sad
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: Very critical error with new update on 19/7???   Very critical error with new update on 19/7??? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 1:32 pm

this is Fantasica UNOFFICIAL
of course SS doesn't care about us here
you're only chance with them is the contact page at their site
Back to top Go down
13lackMoon

PostSubject: Re: Very critical error with new update on 19/7???   Very critical error with new update on 19/7??? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:00 pm

Haizz, I've sent them an email to their official support email, but no reply. About in-game contact, I have searched for many hours but couldn't find.

Oh, if they don't care about this site, why would be ban card trade with real money here? I dunno much about this @@
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Very critical error with new update on 19/7???   Very critical error with new update on 19/7??? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 5:25 pm

13lackMoon wrote:
Haizz, I've sent them an email to their official support email, but no reply. About in-game contact, I have searched for many hours but couldn't find.

Oh, if they don't care about this site, why would be ban card trade with real money here? I dunno much about this @@

there is, as far as i know, no such thing as in game contact. People have gotten quick repsonses both from Mobage (the guys that handle the money) and SS (the game developers). as with any game you should expect a response to take 1-3 days although some have reported much quicker responses.

as to rmt, that is against the rules and SS has taken a strong stance against it and has banned many big spending players for doing it. This forum and its moderators/users do not want to draw the unwanted attention from the developers and are therefor very much AGAINST rmt. People to attempt to join us in order to engage in rmt will be banned from our forum because we do not want be a place where gamers go to get banned.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Very critical error with new update on 19/7???   Very critical error with new update on 19/7??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:40 pm

Fantasica has updated its Notice page with the following details:

Spoiler:

Just in case no one is misreading something, the main page is the one with 5 of your units displayed at the top with your ID number and username and has the event banners scrolling above the options to navigate through the game. Not the event page where you begin your trip into the tower.

Maybe I can give you another suggestion in how to fix the issue:

1) Make sure you have less than 10 Training PTs (or TP for short). If you have more than 10TP, burn the remainder until you do have 10TP or less.
2) Exit out of the application.
3) Turn off your phone, then turn it back on.
4) Do not return to opening up the Fantasica app until 30 mins has passed.
5) Once half an hour is gone, open up Fantasica on your phone.
6) Check the amount of the TP you have. If you have more than 100TP after 20 mins, it should be working fine then.

I would like to know how people are having issues with TP regen since I hasn't experienced any problems with it.

I already knew TP doesn't regenerate when in a Training Mission but I also found out that it doesn't regen when you have the Mission Success Report left open as well (not exiting out of it to go back to the event or to the main page).
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
13lackMoon

PostSubject: Re: Very critical error with new update on 19/7???   Very critical error with new update on 19/7??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 5:19 am

memphiskite wrote:
Fantasica has updated its Notice page with the following details:

Spoiler:

Just in case no one is misreading something, the main page is the one with 5 of your units displayed at the top with your ID number and username and has the event banners scrolling above the options to navigate through the game. Not the event page where you begin your trip into the tower.

Maybe I can give you another suggestion in how to fix the issue:

1) Make sure you have less than 10 Training PTs (or TP for short). If you have more than 10TP, burn the remainder until you do have 10TP or less.
2) Exit out of the application.
3) Turn off your phone, then turn it back on.
4) Do not return to opening up the Fantasica app until 30 mins has passed.
5) Once half an hour is gone, open up Fantasica on your phone.
6) Check the amount of the TP you have. If you have more than 100TP after 20 mins, it should be working fine then.

I would like to know how people are having issues with TP regen since I hasn't experienced any problems with it.

I already knew TP doesn't regenerate when in a Training Mission but I also found out that it doesn't regen when you have the Mission Success Report left open as well (not exiting out of it to go back to the event or to the main page).

Thanks for your idea. I'll turn off and on the phone, but it seems that the problem is the acc, not our device, because in a same device, I've tried to create some new acc (certainly not registered yet) and some were ok, some got the problems.

About what Fanta team said, i think they are dramatically underestimating their customers, because all gamers here knew clearly about what they say, and no one stupidly left the screen at training or event page then logged off, that's not a way a normal gamer do.
Back to top Go down
rustyoldnail

rustyoldnail

PostSubject: Re: Very critical error with new update on 19/7???   Very critical error with new update on 19/7??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 10:11 am

the new notice is total BS lol...and they still haven't fixed the errors with the event for iOS users that they noted in the first notice pertaining to the event on July 19th. anyone experiencing the other fun bug where you repeatedly get disconnected from the server while you are in the crimson tower like me & some of my allies? Fanta has told us that we are somehow all miraculously experiencing issues with our moblie devices scratch 
Back to top Go down
ggorrell77
☆☆☆
ggorrell77

PostSubject: Re: Very critical error with new update on 19/7???   Very critical error with new update on 19/7??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 10:38 am

rustyoldnail wrote:
the new notice is total BS lol...and they still haven't fixed the errors with the event for iOS users that they noted in the first notice pertaining to the event on July 19th. anyone experiencing the other fun bug where you repeatedly get disconnected from the server while you are in the crimson tower like me & some of my allies? Fanta has told us that we are somehow all miraculously experiencing issues with our moblie devices scratch 
Yeah I have had that one. I think it happens if you double tap. I ussually tap the screen rapidly trying to to move forward threw the tower. When I do that in the crimson tower it disconnects me. If I take my time and only tap when I supposed to, I don't get disconnects.
Back to top Go down
rustyoldnail

rustyoldnail

PostSubject: Re: Very critical error with new update on 19/7???   Very critical error with new update on 19/7??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 11:26 am

oh, good tip!
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Very critical error with new update on 19/7???   Very critical error with new update on 19/7??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 11:35 am

ggorrell77 wrote:

Yeah I have had that one. I think it happens if you double tap. I ussually tap the screen rapidly trying to to move forward threw the tower. When I do that in the crimson tower it disconnects me. If I take my time and only tap when I supposed to, I don't get disconnects.

saddly i can not play games without button mashing. i will live with the dc's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Very critical error with new update on 19/7???   Very critical error with new update on 19/7??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Very critical error with new update on 19/7???
Page 1 of 1