Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Does anyone know what Critical Shot actually does?

Go down 
+2
matakaw
Tentacle Love
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tentacle Love
☆☆

Does anyone know what Critical Shot actually does? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone know what Critical Shot actually does?   Does anyone know what Critical Shot actually does? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 12:56 pm

It only works in the battle arena and presumably guild battles, and those events are the ones where individual units can be eliminated. I was thinking that it might just outright oneshot a defending unit, which would be amazing, but I suspect that it just does extra damage (lame).

If so, it would only have an advantage over double/triple/quad attack if you're poisoned.

(for those of you who don't know, if you're poisoned when your quad attack procs, you take the poison damage each swing, for a total of 4 poison ticks)
Back to top Go down
matakaw
☆☆
matakaw

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know what Critical Shot actually does?   Does anyone know what Critical Shot actually does? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 10:39 am

If that so, then many people that have sBorage keep to their unit list and didn't trade it to other player. What a best luck for the bearer of this unit.
Back to top Go down
tzerherman
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
tzerherman

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know what Critical Shot actually does?   Does anyone know what Critical Shot actually does? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 11:42 pm

I think it bypasses Iron Wall, and deals heavy damage. Don't quote me though, not 100% sure
Back to top Go down
Onisunit
☆☆☆☆
Onisunit

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know what Critical Shot actually does?   Does anyone know what Critical Shot actually does? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 4:22 am

Borage killed Godzilla with a Water Gun...Critical Shot>>>cheers 
Back to top Go down
matakaw
☆☆
matakaw

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know what Critical Shot actually does?   Does anyone know what Critical Shot actually does? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 5:32 am

Unfortunately, Godzilla is an upcoming 8* monster. Please be forewarned. Lol lol lol.

Back to top Go down
xason13

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know what Critical Shot actually does?   Does anyone know what Critical Shot actually does? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 9:59 am

I've got to tack on a question to this... I've noticed that units previously released with Drain Attack were using Critical Shot during BA3 (Reimund, Valeria, Ronja)... and I'm wondering, did Fanta scrap Drain Attack?
Back to top Go down
Kharistos
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know what Critical Shot actually does?   Does anyone know what Critical Shot actually does? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:15 pm

Nah there was just a game crashing bug with Drain Attack then so they temporarily changed all units with Drain Attack to Critical Shot for the duration of BA3 only. Its being reverted back after BA3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know what Critical Shot actually does?   Does anyone know what Critical Shot actually does? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know what Critical Shot actually does?
Page 1 of 1