Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Registering old account on new phone

Go down 
+3
predator852
Ghost_Star
Akatsuki101586
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Akatsuki101586

Registering old account on new phone Empty
PostSubject: Registering old account on new phone   Registering old account on new phone I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:32 pm

Question. Is it possible to start a new account on a new phone, AND be able to switch off and play an old account on that same new phone? Or will you only be able to choose either to create a new one or just play your old one? I appreciate the help.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Registering old account on new phone   Registering old account on new phone I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:52 pm

this was answered in the faq... but that appears to have been deleted when the thread was trimmed....

you should be able to register it to a new phone by contacting support. you can only be registered to 1 phone, you can still play from the other device just not trade or access the mailbox.
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Registering old account on new phone   Registering old account on new phone I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 5:10 pm

I thought it was if you register to a new phone you can no longer play Fanta on the old phone...
Back to top Go down
CrodoBaggins

CrodoBaggins

PostSubject: Re: Registering old account on new phone   Registering old account on new phone I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 5:12 pm

predator852 wrote:
I thought it was if you register to a new phone you can no longer play Fanta on the old phone...
You most certainly can, but as Ghost_Star already mentioned, you will be unable to trade and access your inbox on your old (now unregistered) device.
Back to top Go down
Akatsuki101586

PostSubject: Re: Registering old account on new phone   Registering old account on new phone I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 6:26 pm

Ghost_Star wrote:
this was answered in the faq... but that appears to have been deleted when the thread was trimmed....

you should be able to register it to a new phone by contacting support. you can only be registered to 1 phone, you can still play from the other device just not trade or access the mailbox.

So my real question is, so if I register a new account on the new phone, will I still be able to pull up my old account from my old phone to the new phone if I registered the new account on the new phone? Does that make sense? Lol.

And btw, thanks for answering.
Back to top Go down
meximan1390
☆☆☆☆
meximan1390

PostSubject: Re: Registering old account on new phone   Registering old account on new phone I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:52 pm

Akatsuki101586 wrote:
Ghost_Star wrote:

So my real question is, so if I register a new account on the new phone, will I still be able to pull up my old account from my old phone to the new phone if I registered the new account on the new phone? Does that make sense? Lol.

You can access any account anytime on any device however, you can only receive items from your inbox with the account that is registered to that phone and that account only.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Registering old account on new phone   Registering old account on new phone I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 9:00 am

Akatsuki101586 wrote:

soooo you made a new account on your new phone and registered it?

If thats the case you can play with both the old and new account on the new phone but the new phone can only access trade/inbox on the new account. if you want to trade with the old account you will have to go back to the old phone.
I believe that once you register an account on a phone, that will become the only account you will ever be able to have registered (access trade/inbox) on that phone.... is that what your getting at? I dont think you will be able to unregister your new account so you can register your old account on your new phone
Back to top Go down
Akatsuki101586

PostSubject: Re: Registering old account on new phone   Registering old account on new phone I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 10:27 am

Ghost_Star wrote:
Akatsuki101586 wrote:

If thats the case you can play with both the old and new account on the new phone but the new phone can only access trade/inbox on the new account. if you want to trade with the old account you will have to go back to the old phone.
I believe that once you register an account on a phone, that will become the only account you will ever be able to have registered (access trade/inbox) on that phone.... is that what your getting at? I dont think you will be able to unregister your new account so you can register your old account on your new phone

Yes! Thanks again haha. Man you're good.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Registering old account on new phone   Registering old account on new phone I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 10:37 am

Akatsuki101586 wrote:

size... of.... ego.... increasing... can... not... contain.....
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Registering old account on new phone   Registering old account on new phone I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 6:46 pm

Ghost_Star wrote:
Akatsuki101586 wrote:

Do it.

Add it to your list.

>:]
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Registering old account on new phone   Registering old account on new phone I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:04 am

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t4270-the-official-comprehensive-faq-for-device-registration

You can register a new device with the same account but the old phone cannot be used for registering any more devices.

If you have another account and registered it on your new device... well...
Ghost_Star wrote:

Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Registering old account on new phone   Registering old account on new phone I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:29 am

memphiskite wrote:
Ghost_Star wrote:
Akatsuki101586 wrote:

Do it.

Add it to your list.

>:]

my sig is too long!!! ><

i need an admin to increase the limit of char's in my sig!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Registering old account on new phone   Registering old account on new phone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Registering old account on new phone
Page 1 of 1