Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

How many 'Assist Plz' Spams do you get?

Go down 
+13
Esofonic
Nooblack
Archive
Onisunit
Hajkster
Tattycoram
kfcjamal
CrodoBaggins
Maggot
meximan1390
ggorrell77
Corruptvoid
Ghost_Star
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

How many 'Assist Plz' Spams do you get? Empty
PostSubject: How many 'Assist Plz' Spams do you get?   How many 'Assist Plz' Spams do you get? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 11:43 am

How many do you get per day? i think my wall gets totally cleared with assist plz spams 3-4 times a day.

Ok, so I understand that people are all excited about this super hard boss, but really? Do you need to spam 'Assist Plz' EVERY HOUR???? Is anyone ever surprised that you got a Lilith?Does anyone see that and think 'oh hey, there is an event going on, maybe i should go assist.'?

I dont know, maybe because im just ocd and check my assist allies about once ever 5-10 min anyway on top of having great (but spammy in some cases) allies that i always have enough to take down my Liliths.

I think its totally justified that if your trying to time your take down and your going to need an assist in 10 min to broadcast that... but maybe only a few times a day. Not for every request cool down and not even for every Lilith take down.

Have these gone too far? I think I am getting to the point where I am so desensitized that my eyes glaze over when ever i see these requests.
Back to top Go down
Corruptvoid

Corruptvoid

PostSubject: Re: How many 'Assist Plz' Spams do you get?   How many 'Assist Plz' Spams do you get? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 11:59 am

My allies were pretty bad the first few days, but have tapered off with the assist begging, since then.

Assist spamming is still alot less annoying than brave announcing. So you sent brave points? Big deal.
Back to top Go down
ggorrell77
☆☆☆
ggorrell77

PostSubject: Re: How many 'Assist Plz' Spams do you get?   How many 'Assist Plz' Spams do you get? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 12:22 pm

Have to agree on both counts. My page space is limited. Save it for more important things, like your over priced cards that you want me to spread the word on.
Back to top Go down
meximan1390
☆☆☆☆
meximan1390

PostSubject: Re: How many 'Assist Plz' Spams do you get?   How many 'Assist Plz' Spams do you get? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 1:46 pm

For every good active player that does check every 5 minutes there are two players that check every 30 mins and a third guy that forgets to switch back to his strongest leader. I spam about 3-5 times a day and don't mind all the spam I receive in return.
Back to top Go down
Maggot
☆☆
Maggot

PostSubject: Re: How many 'Assist Plz' Spams do you get?   How many 'Assist Plz' Spams do you get? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 2:05 pm

Dont see many of my allies spamming, only seeing msgs when its in close encounters with lilith. On the other hand my eyes twitch every time i see an ally using Kreuz as leader. Some staying for annoyingly extensive time periods.

Please, for the sake of our orthpaedic bills, lilith aint no kreuz to kill. Wink
Back to top Go down
CrodoBaggins

CrodoBaggins

PostSubject: Re: How many 'Assist Plz' Spams do you get?   How many 'Assist Plz' Spams do you get? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 4:01 pm

Assist plz just ran into Lilith!!!

(see what I did there? Razz  )
Back to top Go down
kfcjamal
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How many 'Assist Plz' Spams do you get?   How many 'Assist Plz' Spams do you get? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 4:31 pm

i only announce when i run into lilith so my allies will know she's up. i stopped though because i keep running into her.
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How many 'Assist Plz' Spams do you get?   How many 'Assist Plz' Spams do you get? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 5:19 pm

I think it helps when the Lilith is new to know that you are open, or your allies are open, for spikes. You don't want to send spikes when Lilith is too low, or for other monsters. So I find it helpful to know that someone has just encountered a Lilith and needs help. (Also if I'm waiting for a Lilith and they find one for me, I like to know that right away. Very Happy)

All of that said, yes, there are still a lot of unnecessary help requests. It would be good to limit it to only new Liliths where you think you could use a spike.
Back to top Go down
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How many 'Assist Plz' Spams do you get?   How many 'Assist Plz' Spams do you get? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 6:37 pm

I do end up saying it a lot when i get 14 assist requests and 6 assists... for a whole freaking hour.

=p
Back to top Go down
Onisunit
☆☆☆☆
Onisunit

PostSubject: Re: How many 'Assist Plz' Spams do you get?   How many 'Assist Plz' Spams do you get? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 7:50 pm

I don't have a problem with it really...if they need help, why not ask? I do it myself.Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Archive
☆☆☆☆
Archive

PostSubject: Re: How many 'Assist Plz' Spams do you get?   How many 'Assist Plz' Spams do you get? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 4:04 pm

yeah I send a request every now and then when a bunch of my allies are asking for assists but never show up to assist me, but then again am not focusing on Lillith kills atm.

I normally announce maxing out on brave points for the day in hopes that my allies will all start doing that too - easiest way to level feeders with 4K+ Brave points on 2 accounts is like a free L40 feeder every day.
Back to top Go down
Nooblack
☆☆☆☆
Nooblack

PostSubject: Re: How many 'Assist Plz' Spams do you get?   How many 'Assist Plz' Spams do you get? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 2:53 pm

Ill only ask for assists when I have at least burnt the 10/10 pages of allies I save up for Lilith and that is only about once a day
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: How many 'Assist Plz' Spams do you get?   How many 'Assist Plz' Spams do you get? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 9:47 pm

I don't mind being spammed by those ass pls message since I'm quite enjoying some of the messages contained within Very Happy

ps: the spam amount I got is over 9000 Laughing 
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: How many 'Assist Plz' Spams do you get?   How many 'Assist Plz' Spams do you get? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 9:54 pm

Esofonic wrote:
I don't mind being spammed by those ass pls message since I'm quite enjoying some of the messages contained within Very Happy

ps: the spam amount I got is over 9000 Laughing 

I don't send out assist messages anymore after the first couple of days. Probably because the response is just as good or bad regardless of whether I do send them out or not.

Though I don't mind receiving them. Some, like Eso's are pretty interesting to read Laughing
Back to top Go down
Roatanhi
☆☆
Roatanhi

PostSubject: Re: How many 'Assist Plz' Spams do you get?   How many 'Assist Plz' Spams do you get? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 12:45 pm

I don't mind them as they're useful to determine when to send my very meager amount of spikes.  I'd hate to have one "wasted" on a level 10 Amarelo (yes, she should be higher than that by now, maybe :b) when it could go towards Lilith.  

I usually announce a fresh Lilith and ask for spikes and/or assists while letting allies know that there's a new one waiting for them.  And I'll announce again when she is close to death with a request for no spikes.  I'm not grinding for rank or Magnus so I want every drop of experience I can milk outta Lilith ahaha.  Plus if there aren't spikes at the end, I can get out a full team of helpful 2★ assists.  Smile  If I'm just filling up assist spots in the down time, I don't post anything.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: How many 'Assist Plz' Spams do you get?   How many 'Assist Plz' Spams do you get? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:28 pm

I'll miss the spam once the event is over.
My wall gets really dull after a 6 hour sleep during any other event.... :<
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: How many 'Assist Plz' Spams do you get?   How many 'Assist Plz' Spams do you get? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 5:03 am

I was so bored by the constant assists plz messages cause I assist 24/7 anyway
but ever since the start of P3 my assists have dropped from 20/hour to 7/hour even though I'm supposed to have super active allies...
so now I myself go around posting assist plz messages
it's frustrating
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many 'Assist Plz' Spams do you get?   How many 'Assist Plz' Spams do you get? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How many 'Assist Plz' Spams do you get?
Page 1 of 1