Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

im the forever NEWBIE, can u assist me?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
louiephp

louiephp

im the forever NEWBIE, can u assist me? Empty
PostSubject: im the forever NEWBIE, can u assist me?   im the forever NEWBIE, can u assist me? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 10:03 pm

i need all the help i an have, from asking for upcoming event until PCs, pls help me, the replies would be greatly appreciated, and also in need other's opinions on my upcoming trades... ty[center]
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: im the forever NEWBIE, can u assist me?   im the forever NEWBIE, can u assist me? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 7:12 am

Hello and Welcome to the Forums.
Please look at the rules of the forum before posting any thread in the Trading Center or anywhere else.
Btw, you double posted ><
Back to top Go down
louiephp

louiephp

PostSubject: Re: im the forever NEWBIE, can u assist me?   im the forever NEWBIE, can u assist me? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:45 am

just want to know, how can u track ur post? its hard to look for it every now and then
Back to top Go down
wookie31

wookie31

PostSubject: Re: im the forever NEWBIE, can u assist me?   im the forever NEWBIE, can u assist me? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:34 am

your posts can be tracked from your login profile I think
Back to top Go down
wookie31

wookie31

PostSubject: Re: im the forever NEWBIE, can u assist me?   im the forever NEWBIE, can u assist me? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:36 am

yep, just click on statistics in your profile
Back to top Go down
louiephp

louiephp

PostSubject: Re: im the forever NEWBIE, can u assist me?   im the forever NEWBIE, can u assist me? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 7:27 am

Can i ask for PCs here as well?

ill try now, is it true that next event after the 2nd maiden event will be a MELEE onl event?

if yes, what can u suggest for the cheap but good 5* melees?

heres what i have in mind: Lily, penth, Rem, Siever, Elizabeth, Sofia, Victoria and Edwin.

how much are they fresh/lvled/MAX?
Back to top Go down
wookie31

wookie31

PostSubject: Re: im the forever NEWBIE, can u assist me?   im the forever NEWBIE, can u assist me? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 4:32 am

sorry for delayed reply. price checks are covered in the trading topic. the current events topic will give a little info on what to expect from the next event advertised, based on info from the Japapnese version of the event (event specifics subject to change by Management)
Back to top Go down
louiephp

louiephp

PostSubject: Re: im the forever NEWBIE, can u assist me?   im the forever NEWBIE, can u assist me? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 9:38 pm

okay thank you again, oh how do you track your posts again?
Back to top Go down
XxPitfiendxX

XxPitfiendxX

PostSubject: Re: im the forever NEWBIE, can u assist me?   im the forever NEWBIE, can u assist me? I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:39 am

Next Battle Arena is more than likely Melee only. Some good units that are 5* would be Bernhard (Have seen him selling for 10-25 TE) Sleipnir (25-40 TE), Sonia (35-50TE) Some 4* that would be decent to supplement them is Achillea (10TE) Tanith (6TE for max)

There are others, just go out to a wiki or such and look up stats. You want low Deploy cost, High damage, and High speed (S best, A great, B good, C ok, D ugh, E OMG.. the horror)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im the forever NEWBIE, can u assist me?   im the forever NEWBIE, can u assist me? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

im the forever NEWBIE, can u assist me?
Page 1 of 1