Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Has anyone ever pulled a 6* on the first step?

Go down 
+10
Ghost_Star
KrewOwns
Cha0s-IX
Methakris
deedlit228
DFuzzy1
schizzlemydiz
Benster159
Pwnsicle
Tabrias
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Tabrias

Tabrias

Has anyone ever pulled a 6* on the first step? Empty
PostSubject: Has anyone ever pulled a 6* on the first step?   Has anyone ever pulled a 6* on the first step? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 8:43 am

See title. Someone told me that it's only possible to pull 6* on Step 7, looking for confirmation.
Back to top Go down
Pwnsicle
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever pulled a 6* on the first step?   Has anyone ever pulled a 6* on the first step? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 8:45 am

I'm pretty sure you can pull a 6* on any step if you're lucky enough. The chances for 6/7* only increase with the higher steps. Just pulled 2 6*s from Step 5 (woot!!)
Back to top Go down
Benster159

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever pulled a 6* on the first step?   Has anyone ever pulled a 6* on the first step? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:18 am

I pulled Paris on step 3...
Back to top Go down
schizzlemydiz

schizzlemydiz

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever pulled a 6* on the first step?   Has anyone ever pulled a 6* on the first step? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:37 am

Step Cost Cards Cost per Card       6★ Bonus 3★ Odds 4★ Odds 5★ Odds 6★ Odds
1 100 Coins 1 100 Coins 1 61% 36% 2.7% 0.2%
2 300 Coins 2 150 Coins 1 2x 61% 36% 2.7% 0.4%
3 500 Coins 3 166 Coins 1 3.1x 61% 36% 2.7% 0.62%
4 1000 Coins 4 250 Coins 2 3 4.4x 61% 36% 2.7% 0.88%
5 2000 Coins 5 400 Coins 2 10 6.3x 61% 36% 2.7% 1.26%
6 3000 Coins 7 428 Coins 3 20 8.3x 61% 35% 2.7% 1.66%
7 5000 Coins 12 416 Coins 5 40 10x 0% 93% 5% 2.0%
Total 11900 Coins 34 350 Coins 15 73

From the wiki - sorry cut and paste kills formatting

Not sure if stats are different for this pack - but one can assume MAYBE 1% for 7* at step 7

http://www.fantasicawiki.com/wiki/Step_Up_Packs_6

Actual table
Back to top Go down
DFuzzy1

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever pulled a 6* on the first step?   Has anyone ever pulled a 6* on the first step? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 10:03 am

During the last Step Up session, I pulled Eurydike and Clarissa from Step 6 because I didn't need the extra event items from Step 7 and I wanted to save money Smile
Back to top Go down
deedlit228
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever pulled a 6* on the first step?   Has anyone ever pulled a 6* on the first step? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 1:04 pm

I've pulled Medicis on step 4 before.
Back to top Go down
Methakris

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever pulled a 6* on the first step?   Has anyone ever pulled a 6* on the first step? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:10 pm

I have a few events ago.. it's not impossible it's just high unlikely due to the amount of cards you get..

I have also pulled 2 6* and 2 5* on the same step 7..
Back to top Go down
Cha0s-IX

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever pulled a 6* on the first step?   Has anyone ever pulled a 6* on the first step? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 5:29 pm

I hate all of you... T_T I have yet to pull a 6* from anything... and have been playing/paying for months...

OK, I don't hate any of you, I'm just pissed at this game for screwing me on getting any 6*s when it seems like others are pulling them out their butts everytime they pass gas... and guess who wins ALL the events... everyone else... (sorry for rant, but I needed to get it out)
Back to top Go down
KrewOwns
☆☆
KrewOwns

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever pulled a 6* on the first step?   Has anyone ever pulled a 6* on the first step? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 3:25 pm

I just went up to step 5 and got nothing but low level monsters and pure 4*'s this is really the last time I spend on card packs.

I could have easily gotten a bunch of TE for the money I spent going to step 5. I guess I learned my lesson.

I only ever did this because people said step up packs were the best time to buy packs, nope.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever pulled a 6* on the first step?   Has anyone ever pulled a 6* on the first step? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 3:38 pm

if your putting money in this game, you really need to be smart about it.... unless you just enjoy burning money.

If your trying for that fancy limited 6* - be willing to go all the way. Know that the draw rate for 6*'s is .2%. If your just going for what ever 6* you can get in a step up pack, be prepared to go all the way and buy a few packs at the step 7 rate.

Really you should only be buying packs when you a) really want a specific limited card (and it will probably be cheaper to buy the te and then get the card after the event) or b) you want to rank in an event and you are prepared to do so.

Its not the last time you spend money on it, you'll be back.
Back to top Go down
KrewOwns
☆☆
KrewOwns

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever pulled a 6* on the first step?   Has anyone ever pulled a 6* on the first step? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:00 pm

Ghost_Star wrote:
if your putting money in this game, you really need to be smart about it.... unless you just enjoy burning money.

If your trying for that fancy limited 6* - be willing to go all the way. Know that the draw rate for 6*'s is .2%. If your just going for what ever 6* you can get in a step up pack, be prepared to go all the way and buy a few packs at the step 7 rate.

Really you should only be buying packs when you a) really want a specific limited card (and it will probably be cheaper to buy the te and then get the card after the event) or b) you want to rank in an event and you are prepared to do so.

Its not the last time you spend money on it, you'll be back.

Oh I'll be back, but only TE from now on. I'll burn my money on that haha.
Back to top Go down
superk4y

superk4y

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever pulled a 6* on the first step?   Has anyone ever pulled a 6* on the first step? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:15 am

Darn Luck. Step 4 of step up and the best I pull is a 4* Xiahou Dun.

That's it for me! no stepping up no more. No 
Back to top Go down
Tabrias

Tabrias

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever pulled a 6* on the first step?   Has anyone ever pulled a 6* on the first step? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:08 am

All of you guys who've spent so much money and haven't got any 6* make me feel all tingly inside from pulling Sagrado without spending a cent.

Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever pulled a 6* on the first step?   Has anyone ever pulled a 6* on the first step? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:46 am

Step 6 and through the whole process I pulled one 5* Lucrezia Mad 
And, as always, I pulled an inordinate number of 3* over 4*

This has been about my luck on previous pack pulls too. Being a paid player isn't all it's cracked up to be. Sad  I am not ANYWHERE near a big spender. I like to try a step up or a series pack sometimes but I've never hit the jackpot. Not sure I will go step 7 or not. I think I can hit Magnus without it (I'm a third of the way to Magnus now and will have Wednesday - Sunday off work which will help me cheers 
So I should probably not spend more at this point.

Not a free player, just an unlucky one.

Proud Unlucky Player tongue 
Back to top Go down
MHStevie

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever pulled a 6* on the first step?   Has anyone ever pulled a 6* on the first step? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 3:12 pm

I can confirm a 6* pull at Step 2... got my Charles there in the last Step Up set.

I had to have my eyeballs surgically returned to their sockets after it happened... Shocked 
Back to top Go down
Kadaan
☆☆☆
Kadaan

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever pulled a 6* on the first step?   Has anyone ever pulled a 6* on the first step? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 5:41 pm

I pulled my Dolce on Step 3 during Series 6 Very Happy. Steps 1->3 gives you 6 cards for 1000 coins, so 166 coins per card. A regular megabox is 3000 for 14, 214 per card. Even though you don't get any event items, the price per card is cheaper and your odds are very slightly higher than from a megabox.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicawiki.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever pulled a 6* on the first step?   Has anyone ever pulled a 6* on the first step? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Has anyone ever pulled a 6* on the first step?
Page 1 of 1