Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Number of pulled cards

Go down 
+4
nightmarejin
MountnKing
Esofonic
ThisISTruth
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ThisISTruth

Number of pulled cards Empty
PostSubject: Number of pulled cards   Number of pulled cards I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 10:43 am

Is there a site or a way to find out how many of a particular card is currently ingame? Like, I know the ranking cards have 200 or 50 ingame, hence their high and steady value.

I'm asking because of these ridiculous Epich prices. I saw them being pulled every minute, they are still being pulled right now! But owners are selling for 400te? I'm like, really? Overprice much?

I would understand if there were only 200 pulled (which I'm sure there are way more pulled), so I'm wondering if there's a site or a way to figure that out.
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: Number of pulled cards   Number of pulled cards I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 10:59 am

ThisISTruth wrote:
Is there a site or a way to find out how many of a particular card is currently ingame? Like, I know the ranking cards have 200 or 50 ingame, hence their high and steady value.

I'm asking because of these ridiculous Epich prices. I saw them being pulled every minute, they are still being pulled right now! But owners are selling for 400te? I'm like, really? Overprice much?

I would understand if there were only 200 pulled (which I'm sure there are way more pulled), so I'm wondering if there's a site or a way to figure that out.

I don't think it's possible to count the number of card released in game simply by manual counting..

and you don't need to spend that much for epi actually..

just find the right seller with the right price and she will be yours.. Smile
Back to top Go down
MountnKing

PostSubject: Re: Number of pulled cards   Number of pulled cards I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 12:21 pm

I love the people trying to sell their Soldado for 15TE+ when there are literally like 10 being pulled a minute.
Back to top Go down
nightmarejin

nightmarejin

PostSubject: Re: Number of pulled cards   Number of pulled cards I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 6:45 pm

I asked allies, and I literally couldn't give Soldado away. I have 4 :/
Back to top Go down
Tentacle Love
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Number of pulled cards   Number of pulled cards I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 8:06 pm

Save your Soldados to give to friends who join the game. She's a fairly decent card to give a new player, and they'll surely love the fact that she stabs things to make them explode.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Number of pulled cards   Number of pulled cards I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 8:41 pm

People are greedy, regardless of who it is and on what side of the trading process they're on (buying or selling).

It's all part of playing Fanta now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Number of pulled cards   Number of pulled cards I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 9:00 pm

You can try counting 24/7 Razz
Back to top Go down
meximan1390
☆☆☆☆
meximan1390

PostSubject: Re: Number of pulled cards   Number of pulled cards I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 9:48 pm

nightmarejin wrote:
I asked allies, and I literally couldn't give Soldado away. I have 4 :/

Lol, I'll buy them for 4TE each Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ThisISTruth

PostSubject: Re: Number of pulled cards   Number of pulled cards I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 4:37 am

Lol, I don't even WANT epich now, because of all the snooty and self-righteous sellers overpricing. xP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Number of pulled cards   Number of pulled cards I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Number of pulled cards
Page 1 of 1