Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

best 5 star unit? What do u guys think?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
XianOrion

XianOrion

best 5 star unit? What do u guys think? Empty
PostSubject: best 5 star unit? What do u guys think?   best 5 star unit? What do u guys think? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 9:27 pm

Hey guys, I've been playing for about 10 days i believe.
I was thinking of buying my second 5 star unit
Here is what I like so far:

The te prices are current so i want to choose one before they get too expensive

CRAVE:
Laura-???- speed D- magic

Chocolat- 50-60te- speed D- magic

Heidemarie- 100te- speed E- missile

Reamy- 50te- speed D- magic

WANTS:

canis - 25te - speed C- melee

holly- 25te- speed E- Magic (one of my faves but she is slow) best 5 star unit? What do u guys think? Icon_biggrin

sofia- 15te- speed C - Melee (fixed my mistake :p)

Winston- 20te- speed C - missile 

Alraune- 12-20te- speed D- missile 

Diane- 25te- speed D- missile 

Norma- 20te- speed D- magic

Odette- 14-???te-speed D- magic  

EHHH:

Rose- 13-20te- speed C- missile

I can afford most of my ehhs and wants but i wanna pick the best unit based on stats and how easy they are to sell when i don't want them anymore.
Which do you guys think is the best?

btw i am kind of a noob so does anyone know what E(D) means when they refer to character's speed

Oh if you guys want to sell any of these to me leave your price on this post! , I'll have to think about it cuz I'm only buying one for now. I'll be buying either tomorrow or Wednesday. depends if I get a good unit from the maiden3 tickets best 5 star unit? What do u guys think? Icon_razz

Last edited by XianOrion on Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: best 5 star unit? What do u guys think?   best 5 star unit? What do u guys think? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 9:50 pm

Easily rerellable are either very popular cards (Liz, Lana) or arena useful cards (fast, low cost melee). In term of usefulness I say it depends on what you're gonna use them on. Laura won't really shine in arena, but her damage is good in boss fight.

E(D) probably means E speed but the unit can be promoted to D with Speed Demon, a skill you buy with ally points.
Back to top Go down
blackwing
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: best 5 star unit? What do u guys think?   best 5 star unit? What do u guys think? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 10:12 pm

While not listed i think camille is the best 5* melee unit and overall one of the most useful units. He is also fairly cheap at 8-15 te. His land attack will go up to around 100K i believe with all skills maxed.

oh and sofia is C spd not E. 

The only advice ill give you is never buy a unit as a value investment, just buy what you like since you will be stuck with it for a while. Oh and male units are generally cheaper than the female counterparts with similar stats.
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: best 5 star unit? What do u guys think?   best 5 star unit? What do u guys think? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 10:27 pm

for your first cheap and solid 5*, I suggest going for ignat or camille (unless you are picky like me huehuehuehue)
Back to top Go down
XianOrion

XianOrion

PostSubject: Re: best 5 star unit? What do u guys think?   best 5 star unit? What do u guys think? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:05 pm

ignat was my first 5* unit, I am a bit picky because I like a somewhat balanced unit (stats wise).
For may second 5* i definitely want a more balanced unit than ignat, preferably not a melee
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: best 5 star unit? What do u guys think?   best 5 star unit? What do u guys think? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:14 pm

XianOrion wrote:
ignat was my first 5* unit, I am a bit picky because I like a somewhat balanced unit (stats wise).
For may second 5* i definitely want a more balanced unit than ignat, preferably not a melee

if you want good range unit, probably prister or diane

but for cheap one, go for rose or sheryl
Back to top Go down
XianOrion

XianOrion

PostSubject: Re: best 5 star unit? What do u guys think?   best 5 star unit? What do u guys think? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:34 pm

Thx sounds good. I do like Diane but if i can't afford her I'll go for rose
Back to top Go down
joeladams20
☆☆☆
joeladams20

PostSubject: Re: best 5 star unit? What do u guys think?   best 5 star unit? What do u guys think? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 12:46 pm

I would go for Holly for best 5* affordable unit that would turn around a good resale.  New players LOVE Holly because of her strength, and her art isn't half bad.

Edit: her speed isn't as bad as the card stats make it sound... her strength more than makes up for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: best 5 star unit? What do u guys think?   best 5 star unit? What do u guys think? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

best 5 star unit? What do u guys think?
Page 1 of 1