Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

what is the best 5 star/4 star card?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zhaothecow

what is the best 5 star/4 star card? Empty
PostSubject: what is the best 5 star/4 star card?   what is the best 5 star/4 star card? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:49 pm

which 5 star card do you guys think is the best in terms of stats? when you adjust for price? how about 4 stars? new player trying to learn
Back to top Go down
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: what is the best 5 star/4 star card?   what is the best 5 star/4 star card? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:07 pm

Zhaothecow wrote:
which 5 star card do you guys think is the best in terms of stats? when you adjust for price? how about 4 stars? new player trying to learn

Thats a difficult question. Quite frankly there is a ton of 5* cards that you can buy for only 1te/pot thats still decent, for a 5*, to use for a new player.

You can check http://www.fantasicawiki.com/wiki/Main_Page for different cards stats and if you find a card you like you can check what people try to sell them for over at http://fantasitrade.com/.

Back to top Go down
Zhaothecow

PostSubject: Re: what is the best 5 star/4 star card?   what is the best 5 star/4 star card? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:20 pm

how much would a lv 40 nokto go for? i also have a lv 30 schlacht
Back to top Go down
Ryosuke
☆☆
Ryosuke

PostSubject: Re: what is the best 5 star/4 star card?   what is the best 5 star/4 star card? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:26 pm

Zhaothecow wrote:

My suggestion is to forget about the 4*/5*, and just focus on getting your first 6* asap. It is fine if you are getting the 4*/5* from 4*+ ticket/event, but don't try to buy more 4* to "improve" your team because they become obsolete very soon.

If you are new, you should be getting 3 tradable TE from tutorial quest. Save them and don't use them on anything. Then whenever you get things like goddess or soul stone, save them and don't use them also. Once you have collected enough of them, you can start selling them for TE/Pot. After you have accumulated 6-7TE, you can start looking for a fresh 6*. After you get the first 6*, many things that used to be difficult will become very easy for you.
Back to top Go down
Dythirk

Dythirk

PostSubject: Re: what is the best 5 star/4 star card?   what is the best 5 star/4 star card? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 5:06 pm

I agree with Ryosuke. There is a world of difference between owning a good 4* team versus even having just one 6*.

When I started out I was excited at every single panel event because it meant free 4* units for me to use for my teams. But once I got my first 6*, it was like all my previous cards were worthless.

Another way to look at it, plenty of 4* players who get their first 6* will dump their allies and look for only 6* allies. Not as many 6* allies however will jump ship if they get a 7* and look for a completely new set of allies. So long as you've got a single 6*, you're cool and most allies will keep you no matter what. The 6* "fraternity" is very marked in this game, and very strong too. If you've only got 4*s and an occasional 5*, you don't rate and you'll often find allies leaving you if they get a 6*. Even having only one 6* will get you stronger allies which helps you for all sorts of events, which helps you to get more 6*s.

Just from playing and accumulating all sorts of free tickets, I've got over 500 4* units in my inbox that I don't need. If you simply log in each day, you'll eventually get more 4* units than you know what to do with.

Focus on getting that first 6*.
Back to top Go down
rotarywhiz
☆☆☆☆☆
rotarywhiz

PostSubject: Re: what is the best 5 star/4 star card?   what is the best 5 star/4 star card? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 8:46 pm

Dythirk wrote:
I agree with Ryosuke. There is a world of difference between owning a good 4* team versus even having just one 6*.

When I started out I was excited at every single panel event because it meant free 4* units for me to use for my teams. But once I got my first 6*, it was like all my previous cards were worthless.

Another way to look at it, plenty of 4* players who get their first 6* will dump their allies and look for only 6* allies. Not as many 6* allies however will jump ship if they get a 7* and look for a completely new set of allies. So long as you've got a single 6*, you're cool and most allies will keep you no matter what. The 6* "fraternity" is very marked in this game, and very strong too. If you've only got 4*s and an occasional 5*, you don't rate and you'll often find allies leaving you if they get a 6*. Even having only one 6* will get you stronger allies which helps you for all sorts of events, which helps you to get more 6*s.

Just from playing and accumulating all sorts of free tickets, I've got over 500 4* units in my inbox that I don't need. If you simply log in each day, you'll eventually get more 4* units than you know what to do with.

Focus on getting that first 6*.

This is very true and you have made some good points about the game community.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what is the best 5 star/4 star card?   what is the best 5 star/4 star card? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what is the best 5 star/4 star card?
Page 1 of 1