Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Does SS notice?

Go down 
+7
moqu
kfcjamal
Blargod
skrfirefly
Caimsen
po1102
The Power 5
11 posters
AuthorMessage
The Power 5
☆☆
The Power 5

Does SS notice? Empty
PostSubject: Does SS notice?   Does SS notice? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 4:48 am

Does Silicon Studio notice that many players have been quitting? Do they respond
to complaints from emails? If so would it be possible to ask them to add more tradeable
TE rewards in events?
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

Does SS notice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does SS notice?   Does SS notice? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 4:52 am

They don't care.

Less tradeable TE = more spenders, so don't count on it.
Back to top Go down
The Power 5
☆☆
The Power 5

Does SS notice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does SS notice?   Does SS notice? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 5:24 am

but the less tradeable TE sis causing bug spenders to leave fanta as well.
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

Does SS notice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does SS notice?   Does SS notice? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 5:29 am

Old ones leave, new ones come lol.

After the fiasco during xmas event I thought no one would ever spend again. Yet here we are still going strong.
Back to top Go down
Caimsen
☆☆☆☆
Caimsen

Does SS notice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does SS notice?   Does SS notice? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 6:37 am

But with the this and the last Event, they made it easier for fresh/free Players to get a 5/6*. This is how it feels to me.
Back to top Go down
The Power 5
☆☆
The Power 5

Does SS notice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does SS notice?   Does SS notice? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 6:52 am

It's a lot easier to get a 5* now, but it seems really hard to trade for 6*s anymore since
most people want pure TE.
Back to top Go down
skrfirefly
☆☆☆
skrfirefly

Does SS notice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does SS notice?   Does SS notice? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 7:04 am

The Power 5 wrote:
It's a lot easier to get a 5* now, but it seems really hard to trade for 6*s anymore since

just wait till 7* are here
Back to top Go down
The Power 5
☆☆
The Power 5

Does SS notice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does SS notice?   Does SS notice? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 9:10 am

skrfirefly wrote:
The Power 5 wrote:

just wait till 7* are here
I know 6*s will drop when 7*s come out, but will people trade them for common 
5*s easier than they do now? People will still sell them for mostly pure TE, but  I doubt anyone who starts the game will be able to earn TE very easily.
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

Does SS notice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does SS notice?   Does SS notice? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 10:17 am

Fantasica is down to 12-14 on the top grossing apps from Google Play so this may indicate that people are spending less than in the past. My reasoning for this is that other mobage platformed games like RoB and Marvel have maintained their ranks on Google Play for quite a bit of time now in the last 3 months.
Back to top Go down
kfcjamal
☆☆☆☆☆

Does SS notice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does SS notice?   Does SS notice? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 10:27 am

the reason why people are quitting is because the economy is horrible and the cause of that is from other people spending money.
Back to top Go down
moqu

moqu

Does SS notice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does SS notice?   Does SS notice? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 10:53 am

po1102 wrote:

After the fiasco during xmas event I thought no one would ever spend again. Yet here we are still going strong.

can u describe the "fiasco"? I would like to know about it, since I'm a new player :3
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

Does SS notice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does SS notice?   Does SS notice? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:22 am

po1102 wrote:

NOO! DON"T REMIND ME ABOUT THE FIASCO!!! THE FREAKING THING RUINED MY RANK Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
kfcjamal
☆☆☆☆☆

Does SS notice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does SS notice?   Does SS notice? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:27 am

moqu wrote:
po1102 wrote:

can u describe the "fiasco"? I would like to know about it, since I'm a new player :3

halfway through the event, a boss was added that gave even more points. people who spent early on gained less points than they would have if they waited but there was no notice beforehand about the addition of the boss.
Back to top Go down
The Power 5
☆☆
The Power 5

Does SS notice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does SS notice?   Does SS notice? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 3:50 pm

Blargod wrote:
Fantasica is down to 12-14 on the top grossing apps from Google Play so this may indicate that people are spending less than in the past. My reasoning for this is that other mobage platformed games like RoB and Marvel have maintained their ranks on Google Play for quite a bit of time now in the last 3 months.
wouldn't SS notice this change and return things to how they were? TE wise of course.
Back to top Go down
meximan1390
☆☆☆☆
meximan1390

Does SS notice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does SS notice?   Does SS notice? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 5:58 pm

SS is doing it to themselves. I wasn't around for the Christmas fiasco, but the BS that they pulled during Mandra march was enough to piss me off and keep from spending ever again.
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

Does SS notice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does SS notice?   Does SS notice? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 6:53 pm

The Power 5 wrote:
Blargod wrote:
wouldn't SS notice this change and return things to how they were? TE wise of course.

Looking at the recent events they've released, I think they're trying to do something. I mean we've had cards that never existed on the Japanese side and the deliberate choice of not releasing 7*s from events. In my opinion, these choices are meant to try to keep the player base interested and somewhat keep the value of the current cards (consequently to keep people spending as well).

With regards to TE, I have no idea as to why they've reduced dramatically following after the Den of Thieves event. Maybe they believe that it's inconsequential in keeping card values and it only gives people less incentive to purchase them from the shop.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

Does SS notice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does SS notice?   Does SS notice? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:56 pm

Mobage and SS is greedy, greedy and forever GREEDY!
Back to top Go down
Lieutolu

Lieutolu

Does SS notice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does SS notice?   Does SS notice? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:35 pm

To me, it seems like it would make more sense for SS to release lots of TE into the market. If I can buy $50 of TE from the shop and buy a good 6* for 50TE, I have no incentive to buy boxes unless I am desperate to rank or really feel like gambling. If a good 6* costs 500TE, I can either spend $500 or I can buy a few boxes here and there, thinking "Maybe I'll get a 6* this time and get $500 of value out of only $30 or $60 or $180 of purchases..." or buy boxes for events thinking "I can sell this event 6* for 250TE minimum, so the $100 I'm spending on boxes now for event items is worth it..." and keep going on like that for a while. 

Now, aside from the $60 I blew on step-ups as a new player, I'm only buying 1 or 2 actual TE once in a blue moon with spare change and the 100 coin starter packs. I'm a big fan of gacha/luck items on MMOs, so I'd likely be spending $15 to $60 a month on Fanta events if there was more at stake (as far as TE value of the drawable 5* and 6*s goes). This is just my logic, though, and I'm sure other people think differently.
Back to top Go down
Bionicle231
☆☆☆

Does SS notice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does SS notice?   Does SS notice? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 6:26 pm

They're just putting the screws on free players and multiple account cheats who have been trading up to top cards/TE stashes and beating the system. Plus there's an excess of supply compared to demand with so many cards in circulation. The tradeable TE was just a hook to draw people in get em addicted and then WHAMMO!! "You gotta pay to play now kiddo". It's a real shame coz trading was such fun :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Does SS notice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does SS notice?   Does SS notice? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does SS notice?
Page 1 of 1