Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Anyone misses the Monster forager feature?

Go down 
+10
Shinrasoldier
Ghost_Star
Snakey
Methakris
Esofonic
memphiskite
DistortedIllusion
skrfirefly
chaosme
Isylia
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Isylia
☆☆☆☆
Isylia

Anyone misses the Monster forager feature? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone misses the Monster forager feature?   Anyone misses the Monster forager feature? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:58 pm

I"m hoping they would take this into consideration if enough ppl are interested.

http://feedback.mobage.com/forums/194402-fantasica-/suggestions/4111123-fantasica-ally-points-and-monster-forage
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: Anyone misses the Monster forager feature?   Anyone misses the Monster forager feature? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 8:32 pm

I voted for and commented. I would love it if they can make the foraging feature a semi-permanent one as how Leana's is right now.
Back to top Go down
skrfirefly
☆☆☆
skrfirefly

PostSubject: Re: Anyone misses the Monster forager feature?   Anyone misses the Monster forager feature? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 9:34 pm

Voted too
Back to top Go down
DistortedIllusion
☆☆☆
DistortedIllusion

PostSubject: Re: Anyone misses the Monster forager feature?   Anyone misses the Monster forager feature? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 1:57 am

This would be awesome. I actually was really surprised they took foraging away... it seemed like a cute little side thing [like Leana] that wouldn't really negatively affect anything & help boost monsters. They could even make it cost more luna [10k a go, like recruitment] as a money drain or something.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Anyone misses the Monster forager feature?   Anyone misses the Monster forager feature? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 3:29 am

It was such a pointless feature that didn't give much stuff even when the monsters went off on a 3 day journey...

Why is it so hard to keep this feature in the game...?! DX

So I voted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: Anyone misses the Monster forager feature?   Anyone misses the Monster forager feature? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 8:04 am

memphiskite wrote:
It was such a pointless feature that didn't give much stuff even when the monsters went off on a 3 day journey...

Why is it so hard to keep this feature in the game...?! DX

So I voted.

you know, sometimes we run out of luna and those monsters come as our savior

and I voted Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Methakris

PostSubject: Re: Anyone misses the Monster forager feature?   Anyone misses the Monster forager feature? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 12:18 pm

I personally like the idea of it.. gives you a free way to level up monsters..
Back to top Go down
Snakey

PostSubject: Re: Anyone misses the Monster forager feature?   Anyone misses the Monster forager feature? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 1:00 pm

I voted, and I didn't know about that feedback place before, so thank you. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Isylia
☆☆☆☆
Isylia

PostSubject: Re: Anyone misses the Monster forager feature?   Anyone misses the Monster forager feature? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 6:01 pm

bounce I know its old, but i hope to get their interest.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Anyone misses the Monster forager feature?   Anyone misses the Monster forager feature? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 10:03 am

i really enjoyed this feature, sending my level 1 catos out every 45 min made me a nice pile of loots
Back to top Go down
Shinrasoldier
☆☆
Shinrasoldier

PostSubject: Re: Anyone misses the Monster forager feature?   Anyone misses the Monster forager feature? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:59 pm

I was pretty surprised that Monster Forager was only temporary. I had so many of those forage items and with Fafnir taking 3 days to return, I had many left over.

Ultimately, this event was a joke as you never got your investment back if you burned Pots to have your monster return faster.

Either way, I would still like to see it return permanently as it gave you something to look forward to everyone few days.
Back to top Go down
schizzlemydiz

schizzlemydiz

PostSubject: Re: Anyone misses the Monster forager feature?   Anyone misses the Monster forager feature? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:53 pm

I voted as well - it's just nice to give the monsters some sort of additional role than just getting the snot beat out of them to protect shoes and musical equipment =P
Back to top Go down
Isylia
☆☆☆☆
Isylia

PostSubject: Re: Anyone misses the Monster forager feature?   Anyone misses the Monster forager feature? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 2:02 am

Bump, hoping for more votes to get them interested.
Back to top Go down
killzoneX13

killzoneX13

PostSubject: Re: Anyone misses the Monster forager feature?   Anyone misses the Monster forager feature? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 10:58 pm

Casted a vote as well.
Back to top Go down
Menik

Menik

PostSubject: Re: Anyone misses the Monster forager feature?   Anyone misses the Monster forager feature? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 11:37 pm

I remember saying the same thing to an ally. I loved the foraging and I think permanently implementing it into fanta would be well-desired and fair. Great idea!
Back to top Go down
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

PostSubject: Re: Anyone misses the Monster forager feature?   Anyone misses the Monster forager feature? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 12:39 am

I'm new so I never saw this feature but it sounds great so, voted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone misses the Monster forager feature?   Anyone misses the Monster forager feature? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone misses the Monster forager feature?
Page 1 of 1