Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

New feature: Inn?

Go down 
+6
Spacebug
KuroStar
Tasaiomar
Hunkamajunka
Abyssight
GnatB
10 posters
AuthorMessage
GnatB
☆☆☆☆☆☆

New feature: Inn? Empty
PostSubject: New feature: Inn?   New feature: Inn? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 4:09 pm

New feature, "Inn"

Not entirely sure what the point is, seems like an "uber" favorite.  Units in inn won't show up in sell/enhance lists.  Monsters chaecked in can't be used in quests/battles/events.  (No idea if that also means they won't show up in defense? I assume that's what they mean by battles?)

Starts with 10 slots, can expand using mobacoins/Fanta pts (a.k.a. real money)  300 for 10 rooms.

And you can't check in units that are already favorited.

Unless they plan on getting rid of the ability to bank units via trade with other people, I'm not sure I see the point other than big spenders who have too many 8/9*'s that they can't bank via trading, and are holding on to until there's a fusion pack that uses 8*/9*'s.

And then, requiring real money to increase the size?  Meh.
Back to top Go down
Abyssight
☆☆☆☆
Abyssight

PostSubject: Re: New feature: Inn?   New feature: Inn? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 5:06 pm

I used it to keep 5 pretty units at the top of my main screen. Better than nothing.
Back to top Go down
Hunkamajunka
☆☆☆
Hunkamajunka

PostSubject: Re: New feature: Inn?   New feature: Inn? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 6:33 pm

Its used to bank untradable units
Back to top Go down
Tasaiomar
☆☆☆
Tasaiomar

PostSubject: Re: New feature: Inn?   New feature: Inn? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 7:16 pm

We've been speculating for a while that they'd either have to make untradeable units tradeable, or give us a way to send them to our inbox.  Well, they decided to give us an "Inn" box.  Maybe they'll eventually change banking units, but more likely this is a place to hold vanity units.
Back to top Go down
GnatB
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: New feature: Inn?   New feature: Inn? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 7:51 pm

Well, seeing as you can't deploy or leader from the Innbox, yeah.  It's basically just storage for untradeables.

Maybe a *bit* easier storage for vanity units that you cycle around, so I guess that's what I'll use it for, but no way am I going to pay 300 coins to expand it.

edit: Though it does somewhat concern me that you have to defavorite things to put them in the inn, I could see myself forgetting to refavorite and accidentally Leanne something I like.

I'd be inclined to argue things should have to be favorite to go in, and should remain favorite when taken out.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: New feature: Inn?   New feature: Inn? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 11:05 pm

This was expected for quite some time already, a feature where you can store your tradelocked units. The one that I was not expecting (and then again, half-expecting because Fantasica is such a money grabber) was that the Inn needed Mobacoins.

Welp, free players can dig another hole in their graves. 10 spaces in the Inn is not enough, from the spender's perspective. Furthermore, look at how many untradeable units that are out.

Let the money roll on...
Back to top Go down
Spacebug
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: New feature: Inn?   New feature: Inn? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 11:55 am

Could this be the prologue to cap the inbox at 1k and delete anything beyond that?
Back to top Go down
ggorrell77
☆☆☆
ggorrell77

PostSubject: Re: New feature: Inn?   New feature: Inn? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 1:48 pm

Of course the "Inn" is bugged. You can check units in, but you can't check them back out. I'm calling it the Hotel California.
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: New feature: Inn?   New feature: Inn? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 4:21 pm

This is further evidence of something I predicted a LONG time ago (evidence in this forum) but people refuse to believe, which is that the game is moving further and further away from a trading card game. I don't think 8s will ever be tradable.

I also want to second Gnat's excellent point about the "favorite" issue.
Back to top Go down
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: New feature: Inn?   New feature: Inn? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 2:20 pm

I feel like i wanna kick up Mobage for that thing they did.
Not only the Game is only supporting now spenders, nope, many many people were wishing long before the in game for a bigger inbox.
And what did we get?
Pay more and more, if you want to save your favourites Units..
Thx a Lot Mobage-_-
Back to top Go down
HangedMuppet

PostSubject: Re: New feature: Inn?   New feature: Inn? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 1:23 am

The only good things I can say about the Inn are: 1) it's an emergency place to stash things during GW/tradelock so you can get something out of your inbox, and 2) you can put untradeables there and not see them atop your home screen. Bottom line though: they've monetized some deficiencies in their original inbox scheme. Greed wins another round.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New feature: Inn?   New feature: Inn? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New feature: Inn?
Page 1 of 1