Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

No More Login Bingo

Go down 
+9
Evageek
rourou1423
motoh
orionknight
cmud2007
joeladams20
ChibiLeen
KuroStar
mslbm
13 posters
AuthorMessage
mslbm
☆☆☆☆
mslbm

No More Login Bingo Empty
PostSubject: No More Login Bingo   No More Login Bingo I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:03 am

Starting 17th December 2012 the login bingo is no more applicable
I wonder what will they replace it with
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: No More Login Bingo   No More Login Bingo I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:08 am

Perhaps something more fun... Hope they give 4* ticket T_T
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: No More Login Bingo   No More Login Bingo I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:45 am

StarOnyx wrote:
Perhaps something more fun... Hope they give 4* ticket T_T

Ha, we can always dream. ^^; Me, I'm seriously worried that they won't replace the Login Bingo with anything. Considering their current trend of free player repression, I wouldn't be surprised.
Back to top Go down
joeladams20
☆☆☆
joeladams20

PostSubject: Re: No More Login Bingo   No More Login Bingo I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 10:04 am

login scabble!!
Back to top Go down
cmud2007
☆☆
cmud2007

PostSubject: Re: No More Login Bingo   No More Login Bingo I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 10:17 am

I am wondering what will they replace login bingo with too.
I hope new login gifts would be better. Otherwise it would be another signal that they don't need free players anymore.
Back to top Go down
orionknight
☆☆
orionknight

PostSubject: Re: No More Login Bingo   No More Login Bingo I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 4:30 pm

Free players get screwed again.....I sure hope not.
Back to top Go down
motoh

motoh

PostSubject: Re: No More Login Bingo   No More Login Bingo I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:35 pm

It's gonna get worse before it gets better. They're trending up on the play store numbers, and getting more subscribers. That means they can afford to pull this sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
rourou1423
☆☆
rourou1423

PostSubject: Re: No More Login Bingo   No More Login Bingo I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 2:13 am

so sad, no more daily rewards... Sad
just hope what will coming up next.. a 4* sound nice though.. Smile

are they trying to lower the player number? Rolling Eyes especially free player? we hardly get good stuff so far.. really hope they will replace it.. maybe like those fb apps game 5days login rewards? Very Happy

then I can wish for my best luck pale

but still.. for now.. we can only wait till 17december to know what is next..
Back to top Go down
Evageek
☆☆
Evageek

PostSubject: Re: No More Login Bingo   No More Login Bingo I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 1:57 pm

Never liked it anyways. I remember when you could get a free potion, TE, and PT in a week. Then they changed it to Personal TE/Pots and they've been narrowing our options ever since.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jose.arias.7712
Tashego
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: No More Login Bingo   No More Login Bingo I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 7:54 pm

Hopefully they'll update it to Japan's or something and we'll get the 4*+ premium ticket when we fill out the card Very Happy
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: No More Login Bingo   No More Login Bingo I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 8:11 pm

Evageek wrote:

Never liked it anyways. I remember when you could get a free potion, TE, and PT in a week. Then they changed it to Personal TE/Pots and they've been narrowing our options ever since.

The good ole times huh?
Back to top Go down
Requium13

Requium13

PostSubject: Re: No More Login Bingo   No More Login Bingo I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 4:57 pm

predator852 wrote:
Evageek wrote:

The good ole times huh?

Agreed change is bad... I used to freely spam pots and TE... not I hoard as much as possible >.>
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: No More Login Bingo   No More Login Bingo I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 4:34 pm

And now, back to our regular weirdness schedule:

Just noticed that there had been an announcement yesterday, in which it was stated that the Login Bonus Campaign will end on December the 26th.

Seriously.

Unless this is a special Christmas Login Bonus Campaign with nice goodies for people who log in on the 25th - (I wish) - I really, really don't see what was the point of taking down the Login Bingo. ^^;
Back to top Go down
rotarywhiz
☆☆☆☆☆
rotarywhiz

PostSubject: Re: No More Login Bingo   No More Login Bingo I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 5:48 pm

Yeah SS is almost as confusing as women. Shocked never going to figure either out.
Back to top Go down
rourou1423
☆☆
rourou1423

PostSubject: Re: No More Login Bingo   No More Login Bingo I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 8:47 pm

mine was replace with daily login.. which mina will appear and says what u get today and what u will get tomorrow Embarassed

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No More Login Bingo   No More Login Bingo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No More Login Bingo
Page 1 of 1