Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

step up packs vs mega prem packs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Demando
☆☆
Demando

step up packs vs mega prem packs Empty
PostSubject: step up packs vs mega prem packs   step up packs vs mega prem packs I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 9:37 pm

i plan on getting one, but not sure which to go with, my budget is 50-70$, which should i go with?
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: step up packs vs mega prem packs   step up packs vs mega prem packs I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 9:44 pm

Step ups give better odds of higher rarity cards, but you have to go all the way up to Step 7 to really benefit. If you are going for the abyss keys for the current event, then mega packs are more worth it up to $80 as you get more keys.
Back to top Go down
Demando
☆☆
Demando

PostSubject: Re: step up packs vs mega prem packs   step up packs vs mega prem packs I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 10:00 pm

yup the main reason are for the keys, i'll go with the mega packs then, tyvm Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: step up packs vs mega prem packs   step up packs vs mega prem packs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

step up packs vs mega prem packs
Page 1 of 1