Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

New step up packs

Go down 
+10
GoldoaWillNotMove
schizzlemydiz
chaosme
Klifey
maxintoronto
KuroStar
sGabe4
DFuzzy1
Ghost_Star
Ladabada
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Ladabada

New step up packs Empty
PostSubject: New step up packs   New step up packs I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 8:12 am

So I'm thinking about finally breaking down and putting some money into the game. I remember reading before people recommended step up packs to mega boxes. So I think that's what I'm going to do, but should I do it now or wait for say when they give a bigger increase (which I remember them doing in one of the earlier step up packs) to pull for the 6* and 7*?
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

New step up packs Empty
PostSubject: Re: New step up packs   New step up packs I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:31 am

currently set ups are the only ones that give out 7*. If you putting down money go there, expect to pull nothing but 3*'s.

I always recommend that if your going to put money down on this game that you do it when you need help for realistically obtaining a 6* point/rank reward. If your not prepared to get the 6* for points, then just pass and look toward the next event.
Back to top Go down
DFuzzy1

New step up packs Empty
PostSubject: Re: New step up packs   New step up packs I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 10:04 am

Went up to Step 7 and the only unit above 4* was Lev from Step 7 Sad
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

New step up packs Empty
PostSubject: Re: New step up packs   New step up packs I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 7:48 pm

Lev is one of the best 7*s and the most expensive one.
At least you got something nice.
And the event items (19 light thingies) will give you a healthy 28500 gems. That's 1/3 way to a very good 5* gem reward.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

New step up packs Empty
PostSubject: Re: New step up packs   New step up packs I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 8:40 pm

sGabe4 wrote:
Lev is one of the best 7*s and the most expensive one.
Ahahahahahahaha!
Back to top Go down
Ladabada

New step up packs Empty
PostSubject: Re: New step up packs   New step up packs I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 2:27 pm

So I did it and got a 6*!!! Unfortunately the 6* was Alexander.... but I did get a few 5*s so I guess it wasn't all bad. But like you said sGabe4, I have enough spikes to hopefully get me a decent 5*
Back to top Go down
maxintoronto

New step up packs Empty
PostSubject: Re: New step up packs   New step up packs I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 3:44 pm

put down $400, no 6*. fanta is the biggest scammer of them all
Back to top Go down
Klifey
☆☆
Klifey

New step up packs Empty
PostSubject: Re: New step up packs   New step up packs I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 5:10 pm

have Myrodia and the other new 5* been added permanantly to the classic pack?
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

New step up packs Empty
PostSubject: Re: New step up packs   New step up packs I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 7:59 pm

Klifey wrote:

My guess is that they will be added. That was the precedence with all step up packs.
Back to top Go down
schizzlemydiz

schizzlemydiz

New step up packs Empty
PostSubject: Re: New step up packs   New step up packs I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:42 pm

maxintoronto wrote:
put down $400, no 6*. fanta is the biggest scammer of them all

I don't know... that's like saying how unfair the lotto is even though spent $400 on lotto tickets and didn't get the jackpot...
Back to top Go down
GoldoaWillNotMove
☆☆☆☆
GoldoaWillNotMove

New step up packs Empty
PostSubject: Re: New step up packs   New step up packs I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 11:03 pm

chaosme wrote:
Klifey wrote:

My guess is that they will be added. That was the precedence with all step up packs.

Doesn't this mean that Freya will also be added?

inb4 newbs pulling her with prem ticket
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

New step up packs Empty
PostSubject: Re: New step up packs   New step up packs I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 11:12 pm

GoldoaWillNotMove wrote:
chaosme wrote:
Klifey wrote:

They did state explicitly that Freyja will only be available in the step up packs, so she would most likely be removed once this step up is pulled.
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

New step up packs Empty
PostSubject: Re: New step up packs   New step up packs I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 1:01 am

chaosme wrote:
GoldoaWillNotMove wrote:
chaosme wrote:
Klifey wrote:

They did state explicitly that Freyja will only be available in the step up packs, so she would most likely be removed once this step up is pulled.

probably freyja won't really be removed from step up after this event..

you know how greedy SS and mobage is..

and the introduction of 7* = insta cash for them..
Back to top Go down
Arabelladonna
☆☆
Arabelladonna

New step up packs Empty
PostSubject: Re: New step up packs   New step up packs I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 3:59 am

Hmm was gonna plop down enough for one step up through step 7 tomorrow but do you guys think there will be an increased draw rate?? I think it's the highest they go already at 10x the average isn't it??
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DieAntrim
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

New step up packs Empty
PostSubject: Re: New step up packs   New step up packs I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 4:13 am

10x rate, or whatever the actual rate is, is likely the highest they would go. I doubt they'll tweak the rates to be any higher than what we are getting. The 7★ pull chance at Step 7 is still very low though, around 0.2%?
Back to top Go down
blackwing
☆☆☆

New step up packs Empty
PostSubject: Re: New step up packs   New step up packs I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 4:18 am

16x was actually the highest they went on steps ups step 7 boost in the past. That was during one of the specials 1 million downloads or something.

The new 4/5/6 will be added to the regular packs at the end of the step up that is to say on july 10th after maintenance.

7* will not be added to the pack it can be considered as a LE step up series unit. At the conclusion of the step up you can no longer pull her.
Back to top Go down
Arabelladonna
☆☆
Arabelladonna

New step up packs Empty
PostSubject: Re: New step up packs   New step up packs I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 4:21 am

Dunno if I'm patient enough to wait >_> Does it really make a huge difference given the miniscule chances anyway?
Back to top Go down
Maggot
☆☆
Maggot

New step up packs Empty
PostSubject: Re: New step up packs   New step up packs I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 11:57 am

If anything, i would recommend waiting for the "beach box" from jp in our version. Basically contains miss fanta 7* units and (maybe) some nice new/reprinted LE's on the side. Never know with moba and our version though, safety-wise buying step ups would be better with event items included.

Imo.
Back to top Go down
Arabelladonna
☆☆
Arabelladonna

New step up packs Empty
PostSubject: Re: New step up packs   New step up packs I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 12:00 pm

Maggot wrote:
If anything, i would recommend waiting for the "beach box" from jp in our version. Basically contains miss fanta 7* units and (maybe) some nice new/reprinted LE's on the side. Never know with moba and our version though, safety-wise buying step ups would be better with event items included.

Imo.

"Boxes" are why I quit playing RoB. Worst odds yet. Gonna stick to step ups/pure TE!
Back to top Go down
Maggot
☆☆
Maggot

New step up packs Empty
PostSubject: Re: New step up packs   New step up packs I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 12:13 pm

All pull odds are the worst. That's just another reason why we frugals dont spend. Razz
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

New step up packs Empty
PostSubject: Re: New step up packs   New step up packs I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 12:45 pm

GUYS remember the 1.5Million download ceremony?
I think it was during Mandra march
they increased the 10X chance for a 6* on step 7 to 15X chance
keep that in mind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New step up packs Empty
PostSubject: Re: New step up packs   New step up packs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New step up packs
Page 1 of 1