Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

New Profile Button

Go down 
+10
Valhades
Blargod
Shokkeru
clocksprocket
Xzaral
ElysianField
NapkinPower
po1102
bx65
Sientara
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sientara
☆☆
Sientara

New Profile Button Empty
PostSubject: New Profile Button   New Profile Button I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 9:52 am

What do y'all think about the profile changes? It is nice to have the counter for battles and an inventory button.
Back to top Go down
bx65
☆☆☆☆☆☆
bx65

New Profile Button Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Profile Button   New Profile Button I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 10:04 am

ts a great FYI when checking on your allies and such Smile
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

New Profile Button Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Profile Button   New Profile Button I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 10:39 am

Me like it! I can check my allies' time zones and also their activeness by looking at their ally usage Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NapkinPower
☆☆
NapkinPower

New Profile Button Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Profile Button   New Profile Button I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 11:15 am

Is there still a way to see their leader's current stats?
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

New Profile Button Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Profile Button   New Profile Button I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 11:56 am

Ally assists means the number of times i used an ally or someone used me as an ally?

i have 9256 atm , that any good?
Back to top Go down
Xzaral
☆☆
Xzaral

New Profile Button Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Profile Button   New Profile Button I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:13 pm

ElysianField wrote:
Ally assists means the number of times i used an ally or someone used me as an ally?

i have 9256 atm , that any good?

Where do you see that at, if I may ask?
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

New Profile Button Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Profile Button   New Profile Button I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:14 pm

People can see it when they go to your profile. (Can anyone tell me my number?)

I like the new information you can see, but I definitely don't like that you can't see leader stats anymore -- the only thing you can see is leader level, and even that takes a bit to get to. You also can't post on your own wall anymore, which is somewhat frustrating.
Back to top Go down
Xzaral
☆☆
Xzaral

New Profile Button Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Profile Button   New Profile Button I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:19 pm

clocksprocket wrote:

I like the new information you can see, but I definitely don't like that you can't see leader stats anymore -- the only thing you can see is leader level, and even that takes a bit to get to. You also can't post on your own wall anymore, which is somewhat frustrating.

21750 for you clocks
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

New Profile Button Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Profile Button   New Profile Button I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:23 pm

Xzaral wrote:
clocksprocket wrote:

21750 for you clocks

so is that the number of ally's that use you or you use allies?
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

New Profile Button Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Profile Button   New Profile Button I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 1:05 pm

clocksprocket wrote:

You cant post on your own wall anymore?

Well I guess it's necessary for newbies to realize that they're not supposed to post there if they want ppl to see it. Many of my newbie allies desperately asked questions or replied to "all allies" msgs on their own walls lol. Its kinda sad really.
Back to top Go down
Shokkeru
☆☆
Shokkeru

New Profile Button Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Profile Button   New Profile Button I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 1:07 pm

I figured I could use the new profile comment as advertisement for selling stuff, but there's a 20 character limit vs the usual 40. ><

Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

New Profile Button Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Profile Button   New Profile Button I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 3:25 pm

The profile also tells you the last person's rare card report. I suppose it can tell you whether or not the person is holding out on you?
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

New Profile Button Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Profile Button   New Profile Button I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 3:37 pm

Blargod wrote:
The profile also tells you the last person's rare card report. I suppose it can tell you whether or not the person is holding out on you?

but the date seems to all date back to 2011 lol
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

New Profile Button Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Profile Button   New Profile Button I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 3:45 pm

po1102 wrote:
Blargod wrote:

but the date seems to all date back to 2011 lol

I smell a conspiracy! People made down payments to the company a year ago in order to get a 100% chance of getting a 6*!
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

New Profile Button Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Profile Button   New Profile Button I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 3:59 pm

[quote="Blargod"]
po1102 wrote:
I smell a conspiracy! People made down payments to the company a year ago in order to get a 100% chance of getting a 6*!

But this US version was just out a few months ago I think. How ppl got rare card on New Year Eve is a mystery
Back to top Go down
Valhades
☆☆
Valhades

New Profile Button Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Profile Button   New Profile Button I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 4:01 pm

Everyone comes to post on my wall because I ranked first yet I can't advertise on my own wall anymore.

Sad
Back to top Go down
JaeKun
Android Mechanic [Rare]
JaeKun

New Profile Button Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Profile Button   New Profile Button I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:17 pm

Valhades wrote:
Everyone comes to post on my wall because I ranked first yet I can't advertise on my own wall anymore.

Sad
oh yeah i saw that, i wondered how you accumulated so many points.
Back to top Go down
ptrang

ptrang

New Profile Button Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Profile Button   New Profile Button I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:18 pm

Man, those VM bots sure are deadly lol!
Back to top Go down
ivansensei_

ivansensei_

New Profile Button Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Profile Button   New Profile Button I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 7:33 pm

The profile system is still quite buggy, the items screen shows kanji and the notification of "comentary sent" is in japanese. Also I ´d like to see when I started playing :p
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

New Profile Button Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Profile Button   New Profile Button I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:15 pm

[quote="po1102"]
Blargod wrote:
po1102 wrote:

But this US version was just out a few months ago I think. How ppl got rare card on New Year Eve is a mystery

Lol I'm joking. Yeah, the game came out around mid to late June. Can't really remember. Gone were the times when certain 4*s were worth 750k.
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

New Profile Button Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Profile Button   New Profile Button I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:22 pm

Blargod wrote:
Lol I'm joking. Yeah, the game came out around mid to late June. Can't really remember. Gone were the times when certain 4*s were worth 750k.

Well some certain 4* are still worth that much now, or worse... TE only
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

New Profile Button Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Profile Button   New Profile Button I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:39 pm

po1102 wrote:
Blargod wrote:

Well some certain 4* are still worth that much now, or worse... TE only
Ah yes, the limited edition ones although most aren't worth that much though. The problem with Luna is that there's a lack of a gold sink once people have learned all the skills and feeder cards are the limiting factor in enhancing and not Luna. We seriously need a gold sink or else this will be the next RoB.

As for TE... I recall that at the start during the DT event, someone was selling his succubus monster for 125 TE. I think he didn't know it could have been recruited at that time. Don't know if that trade went through though. Fun times....
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

New Profile Button Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Profile Button   New Profile Button I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:45 pm

That's true, the only thing I need luna for is enhancing.
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

New Profile Button Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Profile Button   New Profile Button I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:58 pm

That and buying feeders lol. Unless you farm them yourself...
Back to top Go down
aquCHAOS
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aquCHAOS

New Profile Button Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Profile Button   New Profile Button I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:06 am

I like it, but prefer more information:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Profile Button Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Profile Button   New Profile Button I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Profile Button
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next