Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Profile Rankings and ID Numbers UPDATE 9/17/12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Profile Rankings and ID Numbers UPDATE 9/17/12 Empty
PostSubject: Profile Rankings and ID Numbers UPDATE 9/17/12   Profile Rankings and ID Numbers UPDATE 9/17/12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 1:45 pm

I've added a new ranking for everyone to post on the boards. You may now apply for the Five Star Member or Six Star Member ranks. These don't give you anything special asides from making you stand out in the forums. PM me or clocksprocket if you would like to be moved in to whichever group. We do require you to have a five or six star card to be used as your leader when we check on your profile in game. Please just send us a PM like this;

ID: xxxxxxxx
Forum Name: xxxxxxx
Membership you are applying for: 5 or 6 star member

I have also added the option to add your signature to a post and the option to add your in-game ID number right below your avatar. To do that you need to edit your profile and fill out your ID number field.

UPDATE: All requests sent without a PM to the forums will be denied.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down

Profile Rankings and ID Numbers UPDATE 9/17/12
Page 1 of 1