Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Decent way of getting "free" moba coins

Go down 
+5
codfish9306
supremeJD
aLChaLChaLCh
HoundR
lxmons
9 posters
AuthorMessage
lxmons

Decent way of getting "free" moba coins Empty
PostSubject: Decent way of getting "free" moba coins   Decent way of getting "free" moba coins I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 3:04 pm

I just started usimg this site called freemyapps and basically, you download the sponsored app, gain credits on the site then you can spens your credits on gifts such as 10 $ google play cards (which you can buy moba coins with). Now my idea is since we have such a big and great community, we can all support each other and use each others referral link. If you use the referral link and download one sponsored app, I would gain 200 points (or you guys once you make your referral link), once you hit 3000 points you can get the 10 $ card, just an idea, sorry for poor spelling typing on my phone, here's my link if you could help me out! m.freemyapps.com/share/url/a974acc8
Back to top Go down
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
HoundR

PostSubject: Re: Decent way of getting "free" moba coins   Decent way of getting "free" moba coins I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 6:26 pm

I used it and had a decent amount of credits (not enough for an iTunes card yet), but apparently, if you stop using that app for some time (I think it's 60 days), your credits are gone.

Meh
Back to top Go down
aLChaLChaLCh

aLChaLChaLCh

PostSubject: Re: Decent way of getting "free" moba coins   Decent way of getting "free" moba coins I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 2:37 am

oooo i will look into this

(downloading first app now using your link)

edit: and the app doesnt work, most apps cant be found =.=
Back to top Go down
supremeJD
☆☆☆
supremeJD

PostSubject: Re: Decent way of getting "free" moba coins   Decent way of getting "free" moba coins I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 4:02 am

Here's a similar guide, he goes through exactly what you need to do:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xR43TgyzvI
Back to top Go down
lxmons

PostSubject: Re: Decent way of getting "free" moba coins   Decent way of getting "free" moba coins I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:16 am

Oh well I now have 500 creds, still 2500 short for the 10 $ google play card but we should def get everyone doing this and have each other click on each others referral links
Back to top Go down
codfish9306

PostSubject: Re: Decent way of getting "free" moba coins   Decent way of getting "free" moba coins I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 9:42 am

I'll get in on this.
Back to top Go down
Cavemaneca
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Decent way of getting "free" moba coins   Decent way of getting "free" moba coins I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 9:45 am

Post a referral link here and I'll do what I can to help you out Smile
Back to top Go down
codfish9306

PostSubject: Re: Decent way of getting "free" moba coins   Decent way of getting "free" moba coins I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:44 am

http://m.freemyapps.com/share/email/a6b9807c

Not sure if there's a better way to post the referral link.
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Decent way of getting "free" moba coins   Decent way of getting "free" moba coins I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 12:09 pm

I find most of these programs are not really worth the time or effort... a real job at minimum wage makes much more...
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Decent way of getting "free" moba coins   Decent way of getting "free" moba coins I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 12:22 pm

ahhh yes, let someone steal your contact numbers, your browsing history, credit card numbers in hopes of getting $10...
Back to top Go down
lxmons

PostSubject: Re: Decent way of getting "free" moba coins   Decent way of getting "free" moba coins I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:11 pm

Lol I don't have my cc on the phone Sad
Back to top Go down
lxmons

PostSubject: Re: Decent way of getting "free" moba coins   Decent way of getting "free" moba coins I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 4:24 pm

I recently just got 4 $ on amazon from it just redeemed it seeing if it worked and it did, please try to keep this alive it works!
Back to top Go down
ratzking
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Decent way of getting "free" moba coins   Decent way of getting "free" moba coins I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 2:54 pm

and its a stupid snowball system, why is this topic not closed ?
Only the People who comes first profit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Decent way of getting "free" moba coins   Decent way of getting "free" moba coins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Decent way of getting "free" moba coins
Page 1 of 1