Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Addicted to this game.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
itistheriz14

itistheriz14

Addicted to this game. Empty
PostSubject: Addicted to this game.   Addicted to this game. I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 5:40 pm

Hello forum,

I'm now on day 27 and play for more than 4 hours everyday. It's extremely addicting! Almost have that 5 star I've had my eye on, if only this stupid trade ban will lift! Exclamation
Back to top Go down
andormecha

PostSubject: Re: Addicted to this game.   Addicted to this game. I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 9:55 pm

yea this game did end up unexpectedly addicting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XxPitfiendxX

XxPitfiendxX

PostSubject: Re: Addicted to this game.   Addicted to this game. I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 2:39 pm

Welcome to the forums. Which 5* you looking for?
Back to top Go down
Rinnell

Rinnell

PostSubject: Re: Addicted to this game.   Addicted to this game. I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 3:44 pm

Hello! I agree. The game is very addicting to play. I honestly thought I'd get bored of it after a month since it wasn't the kind of game I was expecting, but it ended up being very fun to play!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Addicted to this game.   Addicted to this game. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Addicted to this game.
Page 1 of 1